Author Topic: 8 inch Guns  (Read 468 times)

Offline aerosaber

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tampapi.com
8 inch Guns
« on: April 13, 2006, 10:08:06 AM »
I have been playing with the big guns on the fleet cruiser. I notice that when in land mode, and I destroy various object, I never get any points. My "last sorte" number is always zero. Is this unusual.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
8 inch Guns
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 10:20:35 AM »
no, gun perkies have no home to go to.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Docc

• Copper Member
8 inch Guns
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 10:20:52 AM »
You don't get points, credit or rank for any manned field guns or ship guns.  HT keeps track (and you can too by pulling up your score from the clipboard in the tower) but he does not allow it a category on the score page to contribute to your game rank.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
8 inch Guns
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 10:34:43 AM »
sitting in a gun and killing a few buildings would ususally give you like 0.37 perks anyway, so it hardly dont count perk wise

I was in a field ack and shot down a plane, I got 0.01 perks for it. WOOO im rich!
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
8 inch Guns
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 10:55:23 AM »
Originally posted by Meatwad

I was in a field ack and shot down a plane, I got 0.01 perks for it. WOOO im rich!

Can I get a loan?
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
8 inch Guns
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »
Yes sir!

We have the perfect loan for you. Today only, I am offering a special introductory 5.4% APR for the first 6 months, after that it will be a LOW yearly 19.26% APR after that. What a deal, you cant afford to pass this up
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
8 inch Guns
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 06:40:40 PM »
Originally posted by Meatwad
Yes sir!

We have the perfect loan for you. Today only, I am offering a special introductory 5.4% APR for the first 6 months, after that it will be a LOW yearly 19.26% APR after that. What a deal, you cant afford to pass this up

Damn, I got ripped off by Wax!  I'm at 23.5%.   Wax!!!!!!!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC