Author Topic: "You are condemned" US sends out signal to Taliban  (Read 300 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
"You are condemned" US sends out signal to Taliban
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2001, 10:15:00 AM »
quote:

"Our forces are armed with state of the art military equipment. What are you using, obsolete and ineffective weaponry? Our helicopters will rain fire down upon your camps before you detect them on your radar. Our bombs are so accurate we can drop them right through your windows. Our infantry is trained for any climate and terrain on earth. United States soldiers fire with superior marksmanship and are armed with superior weapons,"

lol - you will be assimilated, resistance is futile - pitiful huuuuuuman! great stuff!  the propaganda war is my favorite part, i'm a huge fan of propaganda.

"and vultures will pluck out your eyes and you shall scrape your skin with ash to remove the legions that cover your rotting putrid skin and worms shall infest your brain and the moon will turn blood red and there shall be great weeping and gnashing of teeth and you shall be forced to watch friends, the jimmy jay and tammy faye show, survivor and suddenly susan for eternity and woe and verily and alas and alack and....!" ok sorry got carried away  :D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2001, 11:25:00 AM »
ok, now I get it...
we are broadcasting our peaceful messages and "how to surrender" instructions via radio to a population where owning a radio is illegal while at the same time dropping reading material stating we are their friends to the same group who are illiterate...while bombs are dropping all around them.
oh yeah, making sense now.
"How to wage a proper PC war" by we really want to b ur friend - REALLY.

:rolleyes:

think we should have stuck with the bales of hay...........
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline LtHans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2001, 04:23:00 AM »
Well, we are dropping radios to them too.

Batteries included I hope.

Hans.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2001, 05:01:00 AM »
Just send in The Wobble. Saves a long broadcast.

"I am The Wobble, my shirt is off, Im sweaty, I have a gun and a truck with a pitot probe that measures outside temperature, and exceeds 120mph on Texas Interstates."

They would drop their USA peanut butter relief food packs and surrender in droves.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2001, 01:57:00 PM »
Creamo, you forgot the warning: "Do not use Wobble in close proximity to Pepper Spray"

Offline Wobble

• Copper Member
      • http://compservices.netfirms.com
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2001, 05:14:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

yeppers, i would get me a big ole pistola in each hand and bring on some harsh texas justace!

LOL!  ;)