Author Topic: The ultimate map of the Moon.  (Read 440 times)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
The ultimate map of the Moon.
« on: May 08, 2006, 11:48:28 PM »
SIRCA

Very cool interactive map of the surface of the moon in infrared.  

***Must have Macromedia Flash 6 player.***
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 03:59:29 AM »
Very cool,

I'm thinking about buying some real estate there... what better place to chill out?
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 04:27:14 AM »
You know we never went there, right?  ;)
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 06:54:58 AM »
OT: Ahhh Macromedia, the ultimate spyware program.  If you want to see something else interesting, search "Macromedia" in the Windows registry.  There is a flag you can turn off, but it defaults to on, which tells the utility to gather statistics about what you are doing on your computer.
There is even a date in there which shows the last time the stats were transmitted to Macromedia.

I am not sure, but I believe it is the only spyware program endorsed by Microsoft.  Just FYI.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 06:59:49 AM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
OT: Ahhh Macromedia, the ultimate spyware program.  If you want to see something else interesting, search "Macromedia" in the Windows registry.  There is a flag you can turn off, but it defaults to on, which tells the utility to gather statistics about what you are doing on your computer.
There is even a date in there which shows the last time the stats were transmitted to Macromedia.

I am not sure, but I believe it is the only spyware program endorsed by Microsoft.  Just FYI.

Just another example of colluding going on right under your nose

NwBie

:noid
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 07:15:37 AM »
Originally posted by Nwbie
Just another example of colluding going on right under your nose

NwBie

If my shotgun can handle them propagators it can handle the dang pesky colluders.
"Marie!.....Marie! Bring me Old Bessie, a box of 00s and a thermos of coffee. I`m going back down to the melon patch."

Skuzz can you elaborate on how to turn this off please?
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 07:40:24 AM »
Jackal, there should be some kind of large button on your PC, if you press that one you'll be safe. if that fails, use your pump action shotgun and make a huge hole in the fuzebox.

Skuzzy hearts a world like gofer... perhaps switching to the french MINITEL would be something he'd like too. :lol
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 07:59:22 AM »
Viva la Hi Res minitel !

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 09:15:35 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
Jackal, there should be some kind of large button on your PC, if you press that one you'll be safe. if that fails, use your pump action shotgun and make a huge hole in the fuzebox.

Skuzzy hearts a world like gofer... perhaps switching to the french MINITEL would be something he'd like too. :lol
I prefer "Minicom" myself.  :D

And Saw,..what the heck were you drinking when you made that post.  I cannot figure out what you are trying to say.  "Skuzzy hearts a world like a gofer"  What the heck is that?  Rap?

Jackal, I cannot give any details about it.  I gave enough information so those who are comfortable with registry editing know what to do.  It's one of those dangerous things to do and I do not feel like being held liable for any damage to others system.  Dang litigous nature of our society and all.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 09:17:57 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
hehe I think i misspelled gopher... used to be the old text only internet protocol :D

I'm on a "water only" week, as last week was pretty heavy on the alcohool side... that must be it!
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 09:50:52 AM »
Oh yeah.  That water stuff will kill you.  But first it will degrade brain functionality to the level where you can converse with Bubba and actually understand him.  Scary stuff.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2006, 07:16:19 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw

Thanks Saw. The big ole button just sits there and looks at me, so I went for your #2 tech tip, only I had to use the PC tools I have available, which is my trusty double barrel (Bessie). I couldn`t find any gizmo or whatchamacallit marked fuzebox. I just aimed in the general direction of what I thought was the trouble area. It seems to have worked real well. I am posting on my second computer due to the other one seems to be booting up rather slowly. Probably the configuration changes.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------