Author Topic: Haukeye  (Read 292 times)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Haukeye
« on: May 08, 2006, 01:55:45 AM »
To be honest ive never set up *pedals* myself, so what follows is half knwing half guessing.

You said your pedals show ingame? Highlight them and "Set all Inputs" like you did for JS. Try if that works. If not, try assigning manually.

Again, highlight you peds in the middle. Then, on the left (AH Control) select rudder. On the right list (JS Input), highlight your respective pedal input. the SET INPUT. APPLY.

Check if it worked in "Settings"..... if you step on your peds, the rudder line in the top blue box should now move.

Dont forget to calibrate!

Good luck :).

Schatzi
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Haukeye2

• Zinc Member
Re: Haukeye
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
To be honest ive never set up *pedals* myself, so what follows is half knwing half guessing.

You said your pedals show ingame? Highlight them and "Set all Inputs" like you did for JS. Try if that works. If not, try assigning manually.

Again, highlight you peds in the middle. Then, on the left (AH Control) select rudder. On the right list (JS Input), highlight your respective pedal input. the SET INPUT. APPLY.

Check if it worked in "Settings"..... if you step on your peds, the rudder line in the top blue box should now move.

Dont forget to calibrate!

Good luck :).

Schatzi

Thanks Schatzi, but it wasn't working for me, but I finally figured out one has to select the x axis (think it's x, or was y or z, can't remember) and then set it, and Voila!  works!  I've also figured out how to set all my buttons to my favorite commands even!   So  now I got my Track IR, rudder pedals, joystick, all functioning.  Studying the radio now, seems to still be kinda like they had it back in the Confirmed Kill days.  I'm going to try and set up an automatic "sorry about that" response as I think I'm going to be needing it quite a bit.  Thanks for your help, it's appreciated!

Haukeye