Author Topic: SASMOX - Berlin  (Read 655 times)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
SASMOX - Berlin
« on: May 17, 2006, 03:26:52 AM »
Check your PM :).
21 is only half the truth.

Offline SASMOX

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:16:56 AM »
Checked:)

See you soon in Berlin;)

Offline doogan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 11:46:14 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 05:11:47 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 12:15:15 AM »
you all going to the redbull Air races too ??? May 27th .... Drool drool Id Love to see that in person ...
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 05:29:12 AM »
Nope, they went to the ILA this past weekend.

How did it go, guys? :)
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 12:39:36 PM »
Great Gian. You really missed out on something!

As soon as i have the pics sorted and found a good way of posting them (preferrably thumbnails to click - anyone any ideas how to program that in HTML, as a computer dolt?) ill post them.

Highlights were the rebuilt of the Me 262, a recon Spit Mk XIX, a Corsair, a few Yaks and the highly overmodelled MiG 29M-OVT....

PS: Doogan, i consider your post a bit out of line...
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »
I'll start with thanking the both of you, Sarah & Jan! And for the rest of the community: Schatzi and Schutt are really really nice people. I'm glad to have met them. :)

The air show was great. The Fieseler Storch was pretty impressive. The Corsair was a F4U-4 (they've mistyped it in the ILA Air Show webpages), the 109G-6 in flight was also great (esp. the engine sounds). So it was a fun trip.

Wasq will post some photos some time soon (you know, "in two weeks"), after he's gone through sorting, resizing and choosing the best ones.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 03:14:17 PM »
Originally posted by Schatzi

As soon as i have the pics sorted and found a good way of posting them (preferrably thumbnails to click - anyone any ideas how to program that in HTML, as a computer dolt?) ill post them.

Highlights were the rebuilt of the Me 262, a recon Spit Mk XIX, a Corsair, a few Yaks and the highly overmodelled MiG 29M-OVT....

Use Saw's Pic hanger its up and running again and works great
http://www.onpoi.net/ah/?=SID

I use it for my quick picks and it has  thumbnail code to hotlink to also

alot faster then making the thumbnail  and the full size pick then spending 20 mins in dreamweaver ... then anouther so many mins uploading ftp ... and having to have a hosted website that allows ya to hotlink ect ect ect ..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:17:36 PM by Roscoroo »
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »

...snip....

Doogan, in case you dont know her well enough to realize it, getting this from Schatzi is like a getting a 15 minute screaming rant on 200 from anyone else....
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 03:00:52 AM »

Yep, I know... :( Dang real life! :mad:

If you want to post them here, as Roo said, best way is PH. If you want to put them in your site and then link here the page, you have to resize the pictures to create the thumbnail, then put this code in your HTML:

jpg>

you can even avoid creating the thumbnail, using the width and height parameters in the tag, in this way

but beware that the page will load the whole images, just resizing them (thus, if you have 5 image of 3MBs of size, the page will weight 15 MBs... as you can imagine this latter way is not the most preferable). Beware that the quotation marks (") are part of the code, you have to use them. There are others parameters for those tags, but you don't need them. Maybe there even are other, better ways to achieve this same results, but they are just beyond my immediate knowledge of HTML. :p

A good HTML suite is First page 2006, it's free (even though not all the feature are avalaible, as it was in the previous version - I still have it if you want it -), you can download it here:

A good site where to learn HTML and every web language is the WWW Consortium school:

If you didn't mean to know all the above, well, just don't mind this crappy computer geekwannabe! :D
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline doogan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
SASMOX - Berlin
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
vanilla :(