Author Topic: Take a break  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Take a break
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 08:48:42 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
lol bronk. I still have a deaper hate for everyone in the game than anyone else here. Including leviathn, the biggest scum bag of them all.

I just think that all these moronic threads about how bad FT is hurting the game, how bad bombing a virtual building is hurting someones sex life, is getting old. Dats all. :)

There havent been many "good" threads up in a long time. Besides, how many..." WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BOMB FT YOU SCUM" threads do we need? Or better yet, collision model threads. Those are beauts as well.

So old Morph has taken us to a high plane of existance -- Meta-whining.  Whiniing about the whining.  And we were all so wrongly focus on the little things.  Shame on us.
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Take a break
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 08:56:18 PM »
People just lose sight of what the game is really about.  Myself included.  The boards are good entertainment though......

Dave

Edit...... Some more "xMarine" posts could certianly liven things up :D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 09:00:59 PM by Nomak »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Take a break
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 09:00:42 PM »
Originally posted by Sloehand
So old Morph has taken us to a high plane of existance -- Meta-whining.  Whiniing about the whining.  And we were all so wrongly focus on the little things.  Shame on us.

As it should be. Also, you should be thanking me. I have already done all the work for you, led you to the water, now all that's left is for you to take a drink. :)
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Take a break
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 09:18:40 PM »
Morph you are so GHEY.  I think Loc on is affecting you adversly LOL.

Nomalk hit the nail on the head - Entertainment.  The fact that any of you get emotionally involved to the point you are actually pissed is what cracks me up and blows my mind.  And that's what's so ironic that Mak is the one that hit the nail on the head.  

It also cracks me up when people whine in threads.  "Ohh no not this again."  LOLH  Especially for the archetypal agruments.  For the most part it's just entertainment.  Crap that was the whole point of the MOAT, wasnt it?

I do agree if anyone actually has issues with people on these boards or in the game, there is some thing wrong and you shoudl take a break.  It has done wonders for Morph :D

Why do so many group huggers and love festers play combat games LOLH.  "Oh yaaaaay everyone be nice and all agree and get along, please don't hurt anyones feelings, even if there is a right and wrong.  mmmmkay"
:rofl

IMO - Poor Doks melt down in the score thread is proceless.  And I like Doc.  Even Lev is in there worried about the purse fighting LOLH.:rolleyes:

Whats this world comming to.:lol
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 09:26:50 PM by mars01 »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Take a break
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 09:18:57 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
led you to the water, now all that's left is for you to take a drink. :)

I would like the honor of taking the first drink and ring a new era of peace and harmony on the AH BBS.....  wtf?  ITS POISON KOOL AID!!!!  DAMN YOU BKS!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL................

:noid

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Take a break
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 10:04:40 PM »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Take a break
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »
Mars, it is just scary to see a 5 or even 10 page thread on the ethics of bombing an FH. Is there that much free time on peoples hands? Has that not been gone over ten thousand times before?

Oh look, someone captured FT. Now lets go to the BB and post about it!! LMAO. As if the magical Maproom fairy will give those bases back to their rightful owners due to the 5000 whines on the BB. haha

BB is just so bland lately. That's all I'm getting at. Same ol same ol.

Isn't there someone who's into tranvestites? No one here likes to maybe choke them selves with their USB cables from their joysticks while they pleasure themselves to pictures of sheep? Or better yet, a bombed out AH town building!? I mean, something, anything would be more interesting than "zOMFG u killed my FH u scum".

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Take a break
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 10:12:01 PM »
I was kind of disappointed that this thread was intended to put a damper on my bbs entertainment.  But if this is going to turn into a petty argument over the validity of having petty arguments, I'll pop up some more popcorn :)

Offline soupcan

• Copper Member
Take a break
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 10:29:14 PM »
ok SFCHONDO.......
that avatar is WAY too hypnotising (HIP-NO-TIES-ZING)
i simply cant look away.....
lol
i keep waiting for something more to happen.

ok back to the thread sorry about highjack:D
Addicted since tour 62.
news in game.
http://www.415thsquad.com/

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Take a break
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 10:42:46 PM »
Gets out the bbq sauce
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Take a break
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 10:51:43 PM »
why do the BK's have to constantly post in EVERY thread? Atleast one of them will jump in and start bashing someone. :rolleyes:

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Take a break
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
Stuff it, Morph!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
Take a break
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 11:27:07 PM »
This thread kinda reminds on of this......

Getting Nowhere :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Take a break
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 11:41:04 PM »
Oh look, the "king of teh pwn".

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Take a break
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 11:53:38 PM »
Morph...

You seem to be saying..."can't we all just get along?". :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."