Author Topic: Is AZRAEL really slimpikn???  (Read 1697 times)

Offline 1Duke1

• Silver Member
Is AZRAEL really slimpikn???
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 11:02:33 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Is he a navy diver by any chance?

Hey....leave the Navy outta this...:P
Duke

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 11:30:05 PM »
Originally posted by 1Duke1
Hey....leave the Navy outta this...:P

I second that. :aok

UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 11:33:31 PM »
I still love the version they do on the credits for Down Periscope. :D
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 01:20:46 AM »
Originally posted by E25280
If by chance they are ACTUAL new guys that act this way, how much of it is due to the whining about collisions, HOs, hacking etc they see in the BBs?  If they think the vets act the same way in the MA as they do on the BBs, then perhaps they are trying for "instant credibility" with the vets by acting the same way.

Just a theory, nothing to base it on.  Or maybe more of a question.

I can't speak for everyone, but I played this game for quite a while (year and a half maybe?) before I even figured out there was a bbs, and didn't post for quite a while after that.  The thing that stinks about the IDs such as the one in question is an immediate response on 200 (not a default channel), immediate use of the odd vernacular of the simgeek culture (not normal for anyone), and immediate repetition of the same tired whines, gripes, and general idiocy that the MA doesn't need. Also, when I see a new ID key his mic every few seconds during some rant on range channel, I know right away, "new ID, old player".
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 07:18:55 AM »
Yea it's GUNS06 all right.Mr. i am the only one at the base attack who knows how too take a base and you should listen to him cause he thinks he smart AkA Azreal.

I like flying with him cuz he crys so delightful when no one check 6's him, it is actually quite funny.

Offline mojo7

• Zinc Member
Sympathy for the M.A.
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 08:44:10 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 09:01:33 AM by Skuzzy »