Author Topic: striptease  (Read 259 times)

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
striptease
« on: May 07, 2001, 09:50:00 PM »
 Whoever sings that song would somebody kick him in the nuts for me. How it ever got on the local rock station is beyond me and why they play it a thousand freaking times a day is too. No stretch of the truth every time i  turn the radio on its playing. Whoever keeps voting it in on the top 6 @6 and top 10@10 on the Bear needs a swift one too.

I cant stand this song and its stuck in my head. make it stop!

Offline grizz

• Copper Member
striptease
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2001, 11:43:00 PM »
The Bear rocks!   What part of Canada you listening from?

---
griz

Offline loser

• Silver Member
striptease
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2001, 11:02:00 AM »
the bear...isnt that edmonton or something?

here we have 3 fm stations (well 4 with cbc french)  they all suck in much the same way.

they play the same crappy song over and over again, yet you cant find a single person that likes it.

the answer?  corporate rock radio.  Im sure you know that radio stations require huge amounts of money to operate.  And the add for some restaraunt just isnt cutting it.
So where does the money come from? record labels kicking in money so they can pedal their toejamty boy bands and one hit wonders, forcing us all to listen to terrible music.

I guess they hope if we hear it enough we will start to like it...funny it has the opposite effect on me.

Offline craigr

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.damned.org
striptease
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2001, 08:35:00 PM »
Umm....

Change Stations ???

DmdBgm

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
striptease
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2001, 11:37:00 PM »
 IM listening from about 45 mins E of Ottawa. Its not in Edmonton its right in Ottawa. And it does rock   Its the only rock station I can get in the tractor so I cant switch the station. 90%of the time I wouldnt want to anyway.   The bear isnt a alternitive station, its supposed to be pure rock and thats why I cant figure out why this most annoying tune is airing at least 10 times  a day.

Its just one of those songs that just sucks even more the next time you hear it. You know sometimes its the small things that annoy you most