at least its  better then being  a  gooner:rofl :lol
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Wow
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 10:45:37 AM »
wow - wish my biggest issue in life is that my jstick had to be recalibrated/assigned after this patch

some of ya need to grow up & save ur beetchin for bigger things in life ...
then again its summertime and all the spoiled children now have too much time on their little hands..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

storch

Wow
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 10:59:02 AM »
the patch is actually quite good with the exception of a couple of minor glitches.  If a completely technically retarded individual such as myself can figure out the solution it isn't much of a problem at all.  in fact if were just starting to play this game I would find it much more user friendly.  They did a good job with it.  now back to bashing the P38 panty waists.

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Wow
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 11:25:09 AM »
Originally posted by DH367th
Tinman fix this then please. my stick a saitek cyborg forcefeed back evo
has no response. none 0 no rudder no elev you get the picture i reload my drivers i reloaded aces high i did everything short of callin a priest to cast the demons out there are problems that are more than minor this is a great game and 99% of all patches work well this 1 does and doesnt
look 38 much better other fixes great the overhaul of mapping is good but
need help hope it comes fast looks like im grounded till then
DH

Saitek Rumble force.. dead.
The Evo I use for throttle: deader.

Re-mapping: accomplishes ****.

On top of that depending on the usb ports I try, I get 1 to 3 FPS. .. yet I get a full 60 with no joysticks. Isn't there a mouse issue now?

Tried everything like DH, all the usual sorrote de burro we all know how to do in our sleep. .. then swung a dead chicken over my head, sacrificed a virgin, drank goats blood.. still nothing.

Cleared game cache, ran de-funk, un-funk, and all I got was funk- me.

Implement some thought on the idea you're not the center of the universe and every experience you have must be happening to others.

Offline Dastrdly

• Copper Member
not all can be fixed
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
atleast thats the wat the F view problem look. theres no pan view & views stick or freeze ive mapped n remapped.

any answers or suggestions?

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
Wow
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 04:54:51 PM »
What is the "F8 issue"?  I saw people mentioning it in the game, and on here also.  My curiosity has been aroused. . . .  (only the curiosity - nothing else!):)

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Wow
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 04:56:16 PM »
Originally posted by SKJohn
What is the "F8 issue"?  I saw people mentioning it in the game, and on here also.  My curiosity has been aroused. . . .  (only the curiosity - nothing else!):)

yes sometimes F8 arouses me too..

get it..
f8?  fate?
hmm
nevermind..

lol
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net