Author Topic: Patch 2 out  (Read 526 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Patch 2 out
« on: June 08, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »
Just an FYI, read the news post. Seems like a lot of fixes.

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 02:05:25 PM »
I just got discoed and when I tried to log back on I found that Patch 2 has been released.  I hope that it fixes whatever has made me disco.   I have never had issues with discos until this last update and I have had 4 since.

For all the other bitc&ing and moaning that goes on (including mine), I do think HiTech deserves a thanks for staying on top of these things and putting out the new fixes.  So.... Thank you HiTech.  Keep up the good work.

NCLawMan
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 02:14:36 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again. HTC is the best damn game producer there is. The big boys should all take note of how HTC responds to customers.  

Big to HT and staff.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
2.08 pacth 2 released....
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »
Thanks for the release HTC....In regards of saving position of the clipboard, how is that done?  Do we just place where want it and F10?

Additionally, is there any chance of us ever getting voice box back in tower and hangar?  I really miss that
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Patch 2 out
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 02:31:46 PM »
Is saved automaticly after you move it.

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 02:34:24 PM »
Ahhh rog...So it remembers last position...cool, thanks
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Patch 2 out
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 03:24:49 PM »
WTG HT.

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 03:28:25 PM »
Thx on the mouse :)I am a killing machine again:aok

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 08:57:23 PM »
A lot of fixes this go around, that's great. I knew it would get sorted out quickly. I have'nt had a chance to look at the CV fixes yet, the knights didn't have any ports when I was on earlier  :lol

Can we expect to get the clipboard map back in the hangar anytime soon? It makes spawning a lot easier when you don't have to select your vehicle & load out, then go to tower & spawn from there.

Offline Shaky

• Nickel Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 09:08:47 PM »
HT...any word on the set view/analog view issue?
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Patch 2 out
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 09:25:10 AM »
Shaky They should use your save head postion. 2 modes pan and snap are supported. In pan the little thumb js snaps between the diffrent views. In pan it moves smothly and also should be using the saved head postions.

Offline Shaky

• Nickel Member
Patch 2 out
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 09:47:28 AM »
HT: Here's what I've done in detail:

Map Fighterstick Hat to snap views
Map Throttle thumbstick to move heaf left, right, up down.

Save views from SNAP view using keyboard and/or Fighterstick hat to set, F10 to save. Rear view in F4U's is saved as all the way forward and up.

Now.....

Using Fighterstick hat I look out any view...in rear view for example I initially see the view as saved. When I attempt to use the Thumbstick to move left, right, up, or down within that view it snaps back tothe DEFAULT view, which, of course, is just staring at the headrest from a simulated 3 inches away :)

I am NOT using PAN view, rather I am using SNAP view then using an ANALOG stick to move left, right, up or down.

If I use digital commands to move left, right, up, or down there is no problem. Of course, you do move much too slow to be of use in combat :)
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.