Author Topic: rank?  (Read 219 times)

Offline death-sas

• Zinc Member
rank?
« on: June 02, 2006, 06:18:01 AM »
im a bit confused by the ranking system, i know how to get everything else eg perk points but i dont seem to have a rank. i thought you got a rank when you started playing?

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
rank?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:26:17 AM »
Rank gets reset every month (with the End of Tour reset of map).

At the beginning of the new tour, everyone starts with a blank sheet and a rank of "0". Youll need to have a certain time online for your rank to be calculated anew, meaning the first few flights/kills your rank will stay 0..... Not sure when it starts being calculated (if you need a certain time in flight, a certain number of kills/deaths or a certain number of points).
21 is only half the truth.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
rank?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 06:28:05 AM »
Rank is calculated by all sorts of info.... air to air kills, air to ground kills, GV kills, air to ground building damges both in fighters and bombers, GV building damages, base captures, PT boats and so on.

All this info is poured into HT's magic caldron and stirred for very specific amount of time and then posted on the score boards. It is updated once a day, ussally by noon eastern time.

Score and rank is easily tweaked, and should NEVER be used as a tool to compare yourself to others. Fly the way you like and have fun, remember, this IS a game !