Author Topic: Looking to join a squadron that has some focus  (Read 665 times)

Offline Maj Dilemma

• Zinc Member
Looking to join a squadron that has some focus
« on: May 25, 2006, 12:18:13 AM »
Hello,

I have played AW on and off for several years though never really becoming an ace. I am looking to join a squadron that is rather rigid in its focus ie. uses the same plane, has assigned wingmen and uses wingman tactics etc. If you think that your squadron is this type of squadron let me know in the forum here and I will give it a try. I was thinking about a carrier squadron that would use f6fs and f4us. Imagine 12 F4Us all diving on a furball from 15k. Just a thought. I definitely need to be someones wingman so I can learn some patience in working for the shot. I am open to any and all squadrons that have a focus to their sorties. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from any squad that is interested. Look for ColdShot in the main arena.

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 05:38:55 AM »
Give us a try.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline Maj Dilemma

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 08:53:05 AM »
I checked out your website and its impressive. I am certainly interested. However I have to ask what is your squadrons focus on? Do you only fly certain aircraft? Can you tell me a little more about what your squadron focuses on? Thanks. Btw. Is this the old Blooz from AW Delphi or GEnie?

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 10:43:07 AM »
Drop me an e-mail ColdShot and I will get with you later and try to hook up and fly with you if you want tonight or any time this weekend.  You can get me via the PM tab or e-mail at reschke@gmail.com .

BTW we are a dedicated F4U group but I haven't been on much in the last few weeks due to a promotion/job change here at the office. Name in the arenas is the same as it is here. Also look for Boxboy and a few others in the MA as well.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:39:41 PM »
Major, if you've not found a home yet; ck out the 444th Air Mafia.  We are bishops.  We are focused, but not perhaps to the extent that would suit you.  Or maybe we are.  Nonetheless, look us up if you should care to.

hap

Offline Maj Dilemma

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:43:34 PM »
Hey folks I should tell you that I have found a home with the Green Mountain Boys VMF-158. Thanks for all the replies.

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 07:24:46 PM »

We win again.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."