Author Topic: ne value  (Read 260 times)

Offline Crispy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.thegreenmountainboys.com
ne value
« on: June 10, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »
i  think it is the dumbest thing in this game when u out number the enemy that u can only fly certian planes...in real war it doesn't matter if u out number them...u can still fly the plane of that time.....stop this nosence and make it like real combat

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
ne value
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »
Reason for the ENY limiter is things were really getting out of hand as far as one country outnumbering the other 2. The limiter does help even the playing field for outnumbered teams.

Remember, this is a GAME, not real combat. If it was real combat, we would all be dead by now. :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
ne value
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 01:03:51 PM »
Dear Mr and Mrs Chrispy's parents,

We regret to inform you that your son Chrispy's cartoon plane was shot down during a sortie over Eastern Trinity, and he is feared virtually dead. We virtually mourn with you in this difficult time, and please tell him that he can never again play the game. Evar.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: ne value
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 01:31:21 PM »
Originally posted by Crispy
i  think it is the dumbest thing in this game when u out number the enemy that u can only fly certian planes...in real war it doesn't matter if u out number them...u can still fly the plane of that time.....stop this nosence and make it like real combat

You want it to be like real war? Ok, then you can only fly the plane somebody else has assigned to you. And if you are shot down, you can never play this game again. :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
ne value
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 01:39:04 PM »
Lusche, you forget the 5 hour Bomber protecting missions where nothing happens (the urge to pee after 90 mins included), the long climbouts to search for fights/enemies, only to run scared when you see one that has more alt then you do.

Oh, and the cold, the heat, the very restricted confinement of the cockpit, the gun jams, the engine failures.....

Yea, it needs be like real war indeed.....
21 is only half the truth.

Online Max

• Platinum Member
ne value
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Dear Mr and Mrs Chrispy's parents,

We regret to inform you that your son Chrispy's cartoon plane was shot down during a sortie over Eastern Trinity, and he is feared virtually dead. We virtually mourn with you in this difficult time, and please tell him that he can never again play the game. Evar.

lolzzz  :rofl

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: ne value
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 02:32:37 PM »
Originally posted by Crispy

Awwwww ... couldn't fly your late war monster ...  :cry
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
ne value
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 02:37:20 PM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
Lusche, you forget the 5 hour Bomber protecting missions where nothing happens (the urge to pee after 90 mins included), the long climbouts to search for fights/enemies, only to run scared when you see one that has more alt then you do.

Ehm, sounds more like most of my MA sorties, especially the passage about running away... :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman