Author Topic: <S> Bish  (Read 245 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
<S> Bish
« on: June 10, 2006, 02:45:29 PM »
Thats right To the Bish.

Being a Knit. why would I do that?

No Im not changing countries

Because for 4 1/2 nights running I fought Bish
And in those 4 nights I had exactly 2. thats right T-W-O Bish try to HO me in a fight in dozens of flights.

Last night I spent half the night fighting rook.

Literally in 1 night all but 1 flight I had someone tried to HO me at least once.

Dunno if it was just some sort of weird anomoly or because it was Fri night there were more kiddies online and therefore more of the point & click Quake type gamers on.

But I do know over the last week, Bish have showed far more class when fighting the Rooks have.

As such I Salute you  as honorable opponents
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
<S> Bish
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 02:48:33 PM »
Thank you, but knits HO far more than rooks.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<S> Bish
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 02:57:17 PM »
I fought both Bish and Knights last night ... plenty of HOing going on from both sides.

HOing is not a trait of a country ... I switch all the time and EVERY COUNTRY is guilty of it ... "It's not the plane ... it's the pilots"
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
<S> Bish
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
Ive come around the last month.... (and guys, get your minds back on the street, im talking AH Main Countries here).

Theres no difference between the countries. Bish, Rook, Knit all HO, run, alt monkey.... you name it, seen it on ALL countries.

There are times and certain fights that have more or less of any given "virtue".
21 is only half the truth.