Author Topic: Come on...help Stang out from Fighter Ops  (Read 330 times)

Offline StangFO

• Zinc Member
Come on...help Stang out from Fighter Ops
« on: June 09, 2006, 03:14:36 PM »
Hi Guys

I'm Stang from XSI "Fighter Ops" (http://www.fighterops.com) and I have to say that I have been having a blast flying with you guys over the past couple of weeks. Maybe I should rephrase that to ...getting blast-ed...a lot over the past couple of weeks :)

Anyway, I have been having a great time but I have run into a control question that I can't seem to find the answer to...and I could sure use your help with.

...here goes...how in the !@#$ do I get the $%^& radar to lock up the !@4%#$ bandit so I can splash him with a heater?.....:confused: WAIT...oh yea...that's Fighter Ops...

...ok, here goes for real... When I'm flying a bomber and in the bombardier view...is there any way to make small adjustments to the flight path for target alignment "WITHOUT" going back to the Pilot position?

I appreciate all your help and your comments (Flame-Proof) suit on and zipped up...

Thanks for the help

...:p ,,,and would somebody tell the programmers that they need to make it easier to find the F-16 in the hanger list....been looking for two weeks now with no luck

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »
Yes it is. When in F6 mode, you can still use your joystick to make gentle left/right course corrections. Only for vertical or heavy horizontal maneuvers you have to go back to pilot position.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 03:56:04 PM »
Since the plane should already be level and at a steady speed use the manual trim adjustment to correct for left/right lineup.

The trim for rudder is J and L keys and it works while in F6 sight mode.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline StangFO

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 04:06:35 PM »
Thanks Guys

I appreciate the help