Author Topic: It's official, I'm a writer  (Read 260 times)

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
It's official, I'm a writer
« on: October 30, 2000, 10:35:00 AM »
The only reason I was online this past week was not because I tried another free trial. Pyro let me in, so I could write an article about Aces High for www.pcgameworld.com  . I sent the article off today, including nearly a dozen screen shots. Pyro, Superfly, and Natedog all have a copy of it [spammed 'em good!] and they might post it on the HTC web site. Yesterday was my last day in the arenas, and from here on out it's H2H for me. Unless Pyro says otherwise, I'm sticking to H2H until further notice.

I don't know when the article will be up, most likely in a few days to a week. Provided they don't chop it. I'm considering sending the same article to www.combatsim.com  just incase pcgameworld plays butcher. I'll keep an eye on both their site and my e-mail, and let you know when it's up.

Last week was fun, but that's all she wrote. From now on, Delta6 [me] is sticking to H2H.

------------------
Flakbait
Delta 6's Flight School
"My art is the wings of an aircraft through the skies, my music the deep hum of a prop as it slices the air, my thrill the thunder of guns tearing asunder an enemy plane."
Flakbait
19 September 2000

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2000, 10:55:00 AM »
WTG FLAKBAIT!!!! Looking forward to your articles.

Offline Duckwing6

• Copper Member
      • http://www.pink.at
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2000, 01:42:00 PM »
Yup looking forward too  

Offline Rickenbacker

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2000, 09:42:00 AM »
Cool Flak, good luck with the writing  . I've been freelancing for PC Gamer here in sweden for a few years, and I love it. Been thinking about begging my editor for some AH space, but since the sim market is pretty small here in Swden, I'll wait until 1.05 is out and see if I can do a page on that.

------------------
        Rickenbacker (Ricken)

-ISAF-
the Independent Swedish Air Force

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2000, 04:30:00 PM »
Sent the article on Monday, and was told it'll most likely be published. If it's not I'm going to send it to combatsim.com and hope for better luck. If the worst case scenario comes up, I'll post it here in zip format for anyone to download. I'm still watching their site, waiting for it to show up.

------------------
Flakbait
Delta 6's Flight School
"My art is the wings of an aircraft through the skies, my music the deep hum of a prop as it slices the air, my thrill the thunder of guns tearing asunder an enemy plane."
Flakbait
19 September 2000