Author Topic: Heh, nifty magic  (Read 141 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Heh, nifty magic
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 04:24:05 PM »
Been done before, sometimes it's a random number, sometimes it's how many times you have sex in a week, your birthday, whatever.  Then they just do extraneous problems to get you to think it's a big mystery, then bang, there is your number again.

Someone explained the way they do it in detail on here before but I can't for the life of me remember.  I just know it's a relatively simple equation with a bunch of extra ones that cancel out.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Heh, nifty magic
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
Been done before, sometimes it's a random number, sometimes it's how many times you have sex in a week, your birthday, whatever.  Then they just do extraneous problems to get you to think it's a big mystery, then bang, there is your number again.

Someone explained the way they do it in detail on here before but I can't for the life of me remember.  I just know it's a relatively simple equation with a bunch of extra ones that cancel out.

Its always a multiple of 9, then when you do it again they simply change the symbols for the multiples of 9.  do 11, over and over and you will see the trick.