Author Topic: Spoon Fed  (Read 163 times)

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Spoon Fed
« on: June 30, 2006, 08:24:01 PM »
A long-suffering lady was at her wits' end with her drunken husband.

Many nights he came home as drunk as a skunk...and proceeded to throw up in her kitchen sink.

Finally, in exasperation, she told him, "If you don't stop drinking so much you're going to puke your guts out."

"Nah," he replied, "I been drankin' for yairs.  Ah kin handle mah liquor."

The next Friday night, she took a freshly killed chicken and proceeded to clean out the body cavity in preparation for dinner, leaving the gizzard and the rest of the innards in the sink.

Hubby returned rather late and inebriated, as usual.  True to form, he went to the sink and puked.

Some time later, his wife walked into the kitchen and found him sitting on the floor and looking rather green around the gills.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked.

"Welp...honey...you 'member what you said about me throwin' up all my guts?  Well it don happent jes like you said...but by the grace a God and a long-handled spoon I got em all back in agin."

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Spoon Fed
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 08:54:46 PM »
:rofl :D
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Spoon Fed
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 09:18:03 PM »
This is one of my favorite jokes.  Except the version I heard, the husband was farting everynight in bed.  So the wife filled his underwear with turkey guts, and he put them all back in with his two fingers.