Author Topic: This is horrifying  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Russian Federation follows a death-penalty moratory, that's why Euros don't accept us. **** them.  

hehe.. nope.. thats not the reason :p

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 01:53:13 PM »
Originally posted by dmf
Maybe they'll all kill each other and we can leave?

Why wait? Let's leave now and see.
sand

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 01:55:08 PM »
Pre-invasion. Bush fanboys pointing to the fact Saddam kills Iraqis as some kind of justification for war.

Post-invasion. Bush fanboys rushing to defend exactly the same behaviour by the Shia militias who've now replaced the ba'athists.

Brilliant!

Originally posted by Pooh21
as long as they are happily killing each other instead of sticking bombs on our trains and buses, we should encourage them.

Terrorism is up across the globe, not just in Iraq; in fact some might say that's a consequence of attacking Iraq.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 01:56:07 PM »
Originally posted by Momus--

Post-invasion. Bush fanboys rushing to defend exactly the same behaviour by the Shia militias who've now replaced the ba'athists.

I have the solution. Let's invade Iran.
sand

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 01:56:27 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
hehe.. nope.. thats not the reason :p

True.

Nilsen, can you give a compact explaination why we are not allowed to join "united Europe"?

I don't want to join you guys, we are different.

We are prehistoric savages. We eat litlle kids alive. We don't ****ing like people who want to kill us, and it's not our problem.

About "united Europe": previous two times Europe was united - they tried to invade my country. Napoleon in 1812 and Hitler in 1941. Both times they, "civilised Europeans", got their buttocks kicked, including 1814-18 occupation of France and Belgium, unfortunately in 1945 such a lesson was impossible :(

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 02:01:53 PM »
True.

Nilsen, can you give a compact explaination why we are not allowed to join "united Europe"?

I don't want to join you guys, we are different.

We are prehistoric savages. We eat litlle kids alive. We don't ****ing like people who want to kill us, and it's not our problem.

About "united Europe": previous two times Europe was united - they tried to invade my country. Napoleon in 1812 and Hitler in 1941. Both times they, "civilised Europeans", got their buttocks kicked, including 1814-18 occupation of France and Belgium, unfortunately in 1945 such a lesson was impossible :(

hehe

first of all.. we are not part of "you guys" either

The rumor on the street is because the leadership is highly questionable. Human rights are not very far up on the agenda, the economy does not match the criteria set by the EU and so on.

(quiz time: how many of the occupied countries did Stalin pull put of when ww2 was over)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 02:13:36 PM »
Nilsen, I'll answer tomorrow, but how it comes that Euros accepted Latvia snd other Baltic nazi states so far?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 02:19:08 PM »
I guess it's for the same you support Belarus

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 02:26:49 PM »
Nilsen, I'll answer tomorrow, but how it comes that Euros accepted Latvia snd other Baltic nazi states so far?

I dunno.

They must have met the criterias, but one thing is for sure... They have applied and that is the first step. You cant say that Russia is not allowed to join when you have not even applied.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 02:48:21 PM »
Originally posted by Momus--
Pre-invasion. Bush fanboys pointing to the fact Saddam kills Iraqis as some kind of justification for war.

Brilliant!

Terrorism is up across the globe, not just in Iraq; in fact some might say that's a consequence of attacking Iraq.

Bush haters find no end of problems to hang on Bush. Terrorism, Global Warming, impotence, bad hair, etc.... We get it already.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 03:18:15 PM »
A bit of the topic...but Boroda, hold your horses.
Here are a few statements to digest.
Firstly, try to grasp that the nations formerly within the USSR somehow don't want to stick with Russia. Why would that be?
Secondly, they seem to be able to adapt quicker to the EU standards than Russia. Well, they're smaller, it happens quicker.
Thirdly, the Old USSR, although being invaded ONCE (after becoming the USSR), has a much higher score on the other end.
Fourthly, the USSR was somewhat reluctant of let-go.
Fifhtly, the old USSR was quite willing to do trades with things like ... Nazis.
Sixthly, - the majority of the tattered countries arsenals are...made in the USSR.
Seven "THEIR leaders live in the UK and US now."
Yeah, sure. And that's why the Brits and US are running after them in Iraq?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
This is horrifying
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 03:27:21 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
AFAIK, Iraqis are able to keep weapons up to fully automatic AK-47s in their home or business and are able to carry guns with them with a permit.

Anyone seen anything different?

IIRC, the new constitution does not have language to guarantee the right to bear arms, which means the government can take them away
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 03:49:54 PM »
I haven't seen anything in the new Constitution that deals with firearms at all. Have you?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
This is horrifying
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 04:12:19 PM »
Mission Accomplished

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
This is horrifying
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 04:15:08 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
Word.

Another "AVI" incident.

Edit: btw it stand for Ahole Versus Idiot. NHI fits too, Non Human Involvement. Old cop humor.

Do you think your LA gangs go into bagdad & quiet things down?