Author Topic: Need finalized version of the Full RPS  (Read 737 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Need finalized version of the Full RPS
« on: June 29, 2006, 11:32:43 AM »
Need a 3 week final version of the RPS as soon as possible please.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 10:29:49 AM »
ok then.

storch

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »
well, where is the verbose TheBug at?

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 07:11:55 PM »
Give him some time.. Or otherwise I might do a 3-week full-RPS setup. ;)

edit, I actually started planning on the 3-week one, didn't get it all the way through yet, I'll leave it to the more educated individuals. :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 07:18:49 PM by Panzzer »
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

storch

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 09:18:30 PM »
maybe he's at the ugly bug ball.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 05:49:39 PM »
Are you going to run the 3 week full RPS for at least 6 months?

Sorry about the delay, first time in the last couple weeks I've been able to get online.  My squad can attest to that. :)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 10:56:45 AM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Are you going to run the 3 week full RPS for at least 6 months?

...um...probably not.

- oldman

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 07:16:48 PM »
Didn't want to let this slide.  In the time between making my original posts in regards to a full plane set RPS and the opportunity for me to finally be able to respond, my squad as a whole has decided to give the MA a chance at fulfilling our need for a squad night/arena play in between events.  So I apologize for not following up with as much energy as I initially applied towards the full planeset RPS, but regrettably ours/my interest in the AvA has begun to wane.  I'm not pointing the finger, nor rendering criticism just felt I should offer an explanation for my lack of replies.

I also wanted to point out my idea, at least in my head, wasn't presented in order to have pieces broken off to fit the current mold of the AvA.  It was intended to be used in whole.  Make the AvA a full planeset RPS on a 4-5 week rotation and let it run for at least 6 months.  I firmly believe that after that time, the energy spent, the sacrifices made by the staff and the mere space for the arena provided will be justified in adequete returns, if numbers of players is the currency used to represent it.

Moving to the MA when not flying events, but will most certainly stop in the AvA, I have had and still do have great fun in there.   It's merely a matter of logistics and community.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 08:49:46 PM »
but regrettably ours/my interest in the AvA has begun to wane.  I'm not pointing the finger, nor rendering criticism just felt I should offer an explanation for my lack of replies.  

Why do I feel like the ugly girl on Pig Night?

- oldman

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 12:22:52 AM »
Bug a FULL RPS???  as in ALL planes enabled?
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

storch

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 05:24:57 AM »
Didn't want to let this slide.  In the time between making my original posts in regards to a full plane set RPS and the opportunity for me to finally be able to respond, my squad as a whole has decided to give the MA a chance at fulfilling our need for a squad night/arena play in between events.  So I apologize for not following up with as much energy as I initially applied towards the full planeset RPS, but regrettably ours/my interest in the AvA has begun to wane.  I'm not pointing the finger, nor rendering criticism just felt I should offer an explanation for my lack of replies.

I also wanted to point out my idea, at least in my head, wasn't presented in order to have pieces broken off to fit the current mold of the AvA.  It was intended to be used in whole.  Make the AvA a full planeset RPS on a 4-5 week rotation and let it run for at least 6 months.  I firmly believe that after that time, the energy spent, the sacrifices made by the staff and the mere space for the arena provided will be justified in adequete returns, if numbers of players is the currency used to represent it.

Moving to the MA when not flying events, but will most certainly stop in the AvA, I have had and still do have great fun in there.   It's merely a matter of logistics and community.
well....bye