Author Topic: Chest injury  (Read 959 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Chest injury
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 11:49:11 PM »
You were dumb to work on the car without due care. Don't compound that with stupidity by not getting treatment.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Chest injury
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 01:48:48 AM »
Rub dirt on it, you'll be fine.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Chest injury
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 01:56:25 AM »
Originally posted by nirvana
They DO own the shop.  Simple lapse in judgement, those are the ones that always kill you.  Wasn't paying attention for a second, got a little distracted, didn't remember a spring could take your head off.....etc.

Oh, it's feeling a tad bit better now, was a ***** to get out of bed this morning though, couldn't sit up.

Lapse in Judgement... LMFAO go rent Faces of Death #1 ,2 and 3.  Find a spot that you can relate to so in Faces of Death 4 we'll know ya.

FOCUS!!!

If you don't focus Son you'll never get anywhere in life but DEAD.

Yeah you're young... is that your excuse?  You should have seen this coming.

What did the Doctor say?

Or are you walking it off like yer tuff?

Mac

BTW yer a fool if you don't get checked out.

Word

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 02:07:06 AM »
Faces of Death...never saw that, heck that was the rage when I was in highschool...eek, in the mid 80s!

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 02:41:52 AM »
I'm gonna walk it off til i'm halfway dying from internal bleeding or organ failure.  Parents cut the checks, if I complain about it enough i'll be in there.  I'm making no excuses, and the only one i'm blaming is myself.  They could have told me to use the machine, but I also have a voice to ask, so there's no case there.  Live and learn, problem is that you have to be alive to learn, right?
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2006, 08:39:03 AM »
I'm gonna walk it off til i'm halfway dying from internal bleeding or organ failure.  
yeah because those are so easy to diagnose.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2006, 08:54:04 AM »
What is that? Young, dumb, and ugly?  

And yes Batfink, my chest is strong, I wan't laying on the ground after it hit me, then again maybe Zidane's headbutt is like a speeding rain.  I'm an invincible teenager, didn't you guys know?

first off, it young dumb and full of cum.

and second, i was simply highlighting the irony of your injury after your cliams of having a strong chest.

i am certainly not doubting your calim, nor saying your injury was weak. you most certainly have strong chest if you took that spring full on and didnt lose alot of blood and/or consiouness.

karma seems to have caught up with you, often your soul's claims and boasts will be put to the test before you know it.

you passed! :)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2006, 06:37:21 PM »
Someone was talking about coming here to ask for medical advice.  Well, i'd trust some of you guys before i'd trust a doctor (sad, isn't it?), as well as the fact that most of you are older then me, and have been through, or seen someone else go through the same stuff.  Another thing, I didn't come telling some sob story about how you should pity me and none of you have, I came asking for advice and it was given unanimously.  I've been called stupid, dumb, young, etc. countless times and that's what I expected.  Save the pity for the next lad coming out of Iraq or some place.

It's also feeling about 75% better then what it did on Wednesday, but i'll probably go to the doctor sometime in the very near future to make sure.  Yeah i have had 3 days to go already but you know how it is, I have "more important things to do" or something.

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
Chest injury
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2006, 07:31:40 PM »

It's also feeling about 75% better then what it did on Wednesday, but i'll probably go to the doctor sometime in the very near future to make sure.  Yeah i have had 3 days to go already but you know how it is, I have "more important things to do" or something.

I dinnae think there are too many things more important than making sure ya stay  healthy....

just speaking from what I've seen over my years.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Chest injury
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2006, 11:25:16 PM »
Let's see...trying to do the math here...

Compressed spring shot to a bird chest @ 50+ MPH...multiply age verses expirience... divide by lack of medical attention...shhh doing the math....

CS(50-18)-DR=LBC

yep

seek medical help lil Bro.

Mac

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2006, 11:50:22 PM »
What's LBC?

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Chest injury
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2006, 07:52:27 AM »
<--- images of nirvana as a 7 foot ape man with King kong sized abdomen fighting a couple of dinosaurs whilst scoring with a blonde chick.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]