Author Topic: A celebrity on this board..  (Read 4408 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
A celebrity on this board..
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2006, 02:23:06 PM »
what?  Bronk, are you saying that there are people that find my character building efforts..... offensive?   I believe that the luftwhiners and luftwussies and metrosexuals and your-0-peeans and fluffers on this board are richer for the experiance of me helping them see themselves in the cold light of day.

I can understand why one particular luftwussie squad is in the ava tho.... A very small pond makes them look bigger.... I can understand this reasoning...  my girfriend is mexican and has small hands.  What I can't understand is the fact that they don't seem to realize it.

That way lies madness.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2006, 02:29:24 PM »
well Lazs i suggest, working from your uncertain wording, that you open a small convent just outside Cancun and lead classes in teaching mexican women to realise they have small hands.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

storch

« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2006, 02:40:01 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:20:12 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2006, 02:48:40 PM »
Is the heat getting to you guys or what?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2006, 02:53:28 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
how can you say ONE metting?? ive seen close to 200 posts by you at least.

hey, my ego is so small and withered i have to resort to messing around on this board for my monday evening, come on, no ego here sir.

you talk big, yet i know you dont have the nuts to fight in the DA, so i wont even ask.

now you can either stay way up there on your high horse, and tell me im an egomanical fool with no life, or......ya can challenge me to a duel or two in the DA (yup, that stands for 'dueling' arena) and we can find out a bit more about each other.

if the first option, then i will continue to judge you buy the many, MANY posts you make here, just as you judge me.

its your call.

Again, you post of things you don't know about.   You're using all of the cards in the DA Handbook.   You cast the first stone, now please go hump someone else's amkle, I've never been impressed with you, nor will I ever.   But, have a good then alright chap?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2006, 03:06:55 PM »
you're answering on autopilot dude, i never asked you for DA, i said if you wanna talk big man talk about cartoon skillz(like you often do) then you'd better challenge me in the DA to prove it.

As it is right now, i would strongly suggest that you in a spit5 and me in a p40E would still go my way.

As it is now you talk the talk but fail to walk the walk using the sme age old 'DA is for losers' rubbish.

It was infact you casting the first stone telling me your hurricane mk1 would.....what was it....'time will tell' thats it.

yeah, well i aint got time to keep wanking on about it with you, so prove it or accept that you are blaggin something that isnt true.

Here it is Karaya:

you will never, ever shoot me down fighter VS fighter in this game ever. you have never done and you never will do. and i am barely average, which makes you little more than a cherry picken, 'i fly timid because its historical', big mouth.

thats big talk from a kid of 23 like me, but im ready to back it up and win or lose accordingly.

i once contested morpheus that the spit16 would turn with a zeke. big words were exchanged and the DA was called. he whiped my butt, as i now realise my claims were foolish.

main point being, i was man enough to take the challenge, as was morpheus, and the correct person was made evident.

and if i was impressing you with anything, i would promptly change the way i think and act untill you disliked me again, i like it that way.

speaks volumes of a person when they feel the need to quote someone being banned in thier sig.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:14:24 PM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2006, 03:14:04 PM »
HiTech needs to make a "Verbal Jousting Arena". We can all sit in our respective towers and hurl insults at each other. When an adequate verbal lashing has been obtained, you register a kill.

Lighten up guys... we're supposed to be grown men!:huh

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2006, 03:16:41 PM »
This one is done.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com