Author Topic: Sketchwork Sound Pak  (Read 14145 times)

Offline 1epic1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 06:35:53 AM »
i keep getting a error everytime i try to run the sounds program

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 01:39:49 PM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
LoL, but you expect us Germans to navigate through a mainly ENGLISH internet? ;)

Try right clicking and "Save target as" (Ziel Speichern Unter) for download. And yes, you *are* missing out on good stuff!

lol truth be told most germans don't, they just hover around on german sites :) Same thing with IRC, they just make a million german chatrooms. There's a .de of everything! Well, I'm waiting for my german speedlink joystick I bought from a german living in Ireland. Hehe only 15 euro some speedlink black hawk, can't go wrong for that price.

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 02:16:26 PM »
I dont know if it makes a diffrence but everytime i tried to extract the file to my desktop it would never work when i pasted it into the AH file, but when i extracted it to Mt Documents and pasted it from there it worked. Also keep in mind a German plot to confuse the westerners to the point of punching there monitor.:furious
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 03:38:57 AM »
HELP!!!!!!! wat does this mean???!?!?!?!?!?

"Falsche DateigroBe, bitte versuchen Sie, diese Datei erneut hrunterzuladen"

wat does that say?!?!?!?  I CANT DOWNLOAD AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

SCHATZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it keeps saying this when i try to extract files...
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 03:42:23 AM »
something wrong with the file, download again or something.

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 04:39:15 AM »
k ty
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 06:23:44 AM »
Hmm... thats strange. Its says "Wrong datafile Size, please redownload the file"

Did you download with "save target as..."?
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 06:25:22 AM »
Originally posted by RUMBLEBee
lol truth be told most germans don't, they just hover around on german sites :) Same thing with IRC, they just make a million german chatrooms. There's a .de of everything! Well, I'm waiting for my german speedlink joystick I bought from a german living in Ireland. Hehe only 15 euro some speedlink black hawk, can't go wrong for that price.

I had a Speedlink Black Widow the first year i played this game. A *great* stick on the low end price range. Never had to recalibrate or had a button going out on me.

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 08:15:03 AM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
Hmm... thats strange. Its says "Wrong datafile Size, please redownload the file"

Did you download with "save target as..."?

Yea i got it to work now...the first time it was cuz i had saved to computer..and it didnt work, then the second time I just opened up the file and it seemed to work fine...thanks anyways  :)
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2006, 08:39:38 AM »
Thats a great site. Ok I am really new to this. How do you add music ??? I notice you used frapp website video grabber...is that easier or better to use than the aces high one or do you get the film from ah and then edit it   Like I say brand new to this.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »
You wouldn't be able to play with fraps grabbing :)
You record with ingame recorder, then you make a video through AH film viewer using whatever tool like fraps.

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2006, 09:41:52 AM »
I sort of figured it would be something like that. So I record in my htc film file then what ???? import it to frapps and edit it and add sound or can I do all that in the htc film editor.

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2006, 11:36:56 AM »
Originally posted by jamesdeanoo7
I sort of figured it would be something like that. So I record in my htc film file then what ???? import it to frapps and edit it and add sound or can I do all that in the htc film editor.

Open Fraps as that will be running in the background.  Then open Aces High Film Viewer and when you get a film open you will see the FPS (frames per second) numbers in one of the corners, (where ever you specified with Fraps).  You will then use your Fraps Record key, (to whatever you set it for, mine is F12 as it is not used in the game).  This will start and stop your film.  If you want to do screen shots, you specify a seperate key for that (mine is F9) and that will do your screen shots.
For making a film most of us use Sony Vegas or Windows Movie Maker.  Sony Vegas is pretty pricey :O  Unless you find some resources with it already.  As for Movie Maker, that is free on your WinXP system, if that si what you are running.
Anything I missed?  If you need help let us know, most of these guys are civil... unless you forget to feed them! :D
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2006, 07:24:56 PM »
Ok I recorded a film and its now in my htc film file. I have a file of music to add to the film. I am trying to use the windows movie maker. How do I import the htc film file...do I have to change its format... ??

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
Sketchwork Sound Pak
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 04:58:04 AM »
Originally posted by jamesdeanoo7
Ok I recorded a film and its now in my htc film file. I have a file of music to add to the film. I am trying to use the windows movie maker. How do I import the htc film file...do I have to change its format... ??

james, when recording the film in AH, you end up with .ahf files. No other program can open them but your film viewer (you cant "import" those anywhere either - the film viewer uses stored data to "recreate" the game). So you need to follow Sketches directions.

Open Fraps. Make sure you have a hotkey (I use "R" since it doesnt interfere with the viewer) and a directory for FRAPS to store the .avi files in set up.

Open your film viewer (START > PROGRAMS > Aces High II > Aces High II Film Viewer. Then File > Open and choose your film.

Now start the film with "play". If you press your hotkey, FRAPS will record an avi file from your film. (The FPS counter in the corner turns red while recording).

Those avi files Fraps creates can be imported into Windows Movie Maker and edited to your hearts content.