Author Topic: Tissue Dispenser  (Read 1017 times)

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Tissue Dispenser
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 05:39:32 PM »
yup:lol
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Strykar1

• Zinc Member
Tissue Dispenser
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 10:27:45 PM »
I like the Tissue dispenser idea, But lets add a little something to it as well.

Any time someone feels like Wining on Ch 200, they can just Click on the tissue dispenser and a message will appear

XXXX: Has Taken a Tissue  

this of course will let the people on 200 know that a player is about to wine. And for those that think it would be funny to do this over and over again, There could be a Ration on Tissues and you're only alowed to have one a hour.

All Other Whining from that person will be filtered (Say 4 mins of Wining before the Filter takes affect)

So all Words Such as Dweeb, Lghay and similar words will be part of the filter. And standard wines will be included. And the Filter Will be updated at least once a month to prevent new words spinging up to bypass the Filter.

but hey, thats just a single mans opinion.

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
Tissue Dispenser
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 11:58:28 PM »
Originally posted by Strykar1
I like the Tissue dispenser idea, But lets add a little something to it as well.

Any time someone feels like Wining on Ch 200, they can just Click on the tissue dispenser and a message will appear

XXXX: Has Taken a Tissue  

this of course will let the people on 200 know that a player is about to wine. And for those that think it would be funny to do this over and over again, There could be a Ration on Tissues and you're only alowed to have one a hour.

Nice, but 1 an hour is a little thick.. there are 4000 players..

1 a day is about all the 'real' whines anyone deserves.. If you're whining hourly, chances are that you are the AH... Not the game.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Tissue Dispenser
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 12:50:00 AM »
Nightshift you killed me with that one bro

for the little aces:rofl :D :rofl :D

This guy i werked with about 5 years ago use to go out to his truck at lunch and snort 5 of those that he crushed up.Dude was wacked outta his mind and said that crap kept him right.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 12:53:13 AM by AutoPilot »

Offline Strykar1

• Zinc Member
Tissue Dispenser
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 08:13:57 AM »
I was thinking of once a day, but that seemed a little extreme to me, But It seems I may of been wrong, So I shall Agree with you and say Once a day.

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
Tissue Dispenser
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 09:57:27 AM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
This guy i werked with about 5 years ago use to go out to his truck at lunch and snort 5 of those that he crushed up.Dude was wacked outta his mind and said that crap kept him right.

Dmna his nose must have been caked with chalk... I'd hate to think of it getting into his lungs... some people really have got rocks in their heads.:confused:
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder