Author Topic: Tower Voice-Panel  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Tower Voice-Panel
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 10:44:29 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
Hey easy Kermit !!! You better climb down off your high horse there before you fall off and break something!!

My comment was a "tougue in cheek" response to yet another thread posting the same idea over and over again.

Should something be so "dire" that you must get to your squad communications that quickly, then I think maybe you take this "game" a tad to seriously.

Calm down before ya blow a gasket or something.

If your comment was just a "tongue in cheek response" then cool.  I have already told you how I interpreted your response.  If you meant it to be in another way (i.e. "tongue in cheek") then bascially just ignore my post.  I guess I need to work on my written communication skills some more.

Anyways, I was just mentioning some examples in my earlier post to help you see the bigger picture.  I didn't mean for them to represent my opinions and only mine alone.

The first few lines of your recent post are only there to get my attention.  Possibly you felt angry or frustrated and that's the only reason why you typed that.  I know I need to ignore that.  2nd paragraph gives me an explanation to your earlier response. 3rd paragraph tellls me you felt that you needed to say something when you probably shouldn't have and so I will help you by ignoring that as well.

Now back to the adult conversation regarding the "voice-panel"
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
Tower Voice-Panel
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 03:20:02 PM »
Yeah, Please Please Please Please Please... you get the picture.\

Bring back the radio like it used to be!
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net

Offline Bogie603rd

• Silver Member
      • http://603sqdrn.collectivelyspaced.com
Tower Voice-Panel
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 01:41:39 PM »
Kermit, if you ask me, your the one thats uptight and needs to cool your jets! I would like it back because whenever im hosting, I have to continouslly keep my racing arena in check by typing. When I get a free moment I don't have time to watch the conversation and try to see the panel at the same time through pressing: /

It was nice before, and I dont see a reason why it would be eliminated. I know I can access teh panel by pressing: /  I would however enjoy bringing back something that never disturbed people in the tower. It was usefull and never got any complaints in the tower. You can leave it out in the hangar, its the tower that I want it in.
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare:
http://603sqdrn.collectivelyspaced.com
Join our TeamSpeak server, Click Here.

New forum ID: Denholm

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
I vote..
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 02:20:02 PM »
Put it back, please.
-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Tower Voice-Panel
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 08:34:41 PM »
Originally posted by Bogie603rd
Kermit, if you ask me, your the one thats uptight and needs to cool your jets! I would like it back because whenever im hosting, I have to continouslly keep my racing arena in check by typing. When I get a free moment I don't have time to watch the conversation and try to see the panel at the same time through pressing: /

It was nice before, and I dont see a reason why it would be eliminated. I know I can access teh panel by pressing: /  I would however enjoy bringing back something that never disturbed people in the tower. It was usefull and never got any complaints in the tower. You can leave it out in the hangar, its the tower that I want it in.

I share the same reason as you do for wanting it back by default in the tower.  I guess maybe if you have it enabled in the tower, it has to be in the hanger as well.  Possible by having it in the hanger, it was causing some GUI conflicts for some people.

BTW bogie, can you tell me what exactly happened that made you type your first sentence of this quote?  I'm confused.:confused: Please be specific for I am a slow person.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Bogie603rd

• Silver Member
      • http://603sqdrn.collectivelyspaced.com
Tower Voice-Panel
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 12:15:46 PM »
To me it seemed as if you were telling "The Fugitive" to calm down his temper. Not sure if I mis-understood something.

Well, in that case. Just put an option on it to "Hide/Re-Appear". So whoever doesent want it, can disable temporarely, and whoever wants it, can have it where he wants it in the Tower, Officer Club, and the Hangar.
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare:
http://603sqdrn.collectivelyspaced.com
Join our TeamSpeak server, Click Here.

New forum ID: Denholm