Author Topic: "Lil Tapakeg"  (Read 465 times)

Offline tapakeg

• Nickel Member
"Lil Tapakeg"
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 02:15:33 PM »
Is it your first?

Yeah, learning the ropes.  Trying to get each facial expression down and what it means.  He is changing so much every day.  Poor little guy was born with a clubbed foot.  It is fairly common and will heal completely, but he has a cast on his entire left leg.  It is not a birth defect, but bad positioning in the womb.  He's perfectly fine and does not mind it, but it is sad to see.  Not getting much sleep at all.  Wife and I taking shifts.  

I told my wife he's like Tivo.  The minute I saw it / him I wondered how I lived this far in my life without it.     ;)

Gotta run,  he's crying

Tap
You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full power to taxi to the terminal

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
"Lil Tapakeg"
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 02:49:15 PM »
Tap,

After about 6 to 8 weeks you should be able to get more sleep. They start to sleep longer than 3 to 4 hours at a stretch by then.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline PonyDriver

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
"Lil Tapakeg"
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 03:02:57 AM »
congrats!

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
"Lil Tapakeg"
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 06:49:18 AM »
Tap and Mrs Tap CONGRATS!!!  Hope Mrs Tap is recovering okay.

Kids are the BESTEST thing in the World!!!

Teach your children well, start a College Fund now Tap!!!

Again, Congrats!!!!

Mac