Author Topic: My First Kill  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
My First Kill
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 11:50:52 AM »
:(

Well, maybe if he did like the game part he'll come back with a new name and let the BBS cool off so he doesn't take any flak...  Or, hopefully, he'll just read this thread and come back.

Summer, eh? :rolleyes:
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Mako15

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/mako12
My First Kill
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 11:58:54 AM »
Scared him off? thats not cool

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
My First Kill
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 12:00:42 PM »
And now revor is really feeling good about himself.  
His tardishness in game and on the boards caused a witch hunt and it (the witch hunt) probably  cause new player to quit.

Since I posted  in this thread that turned into the witch hunt.
I'd like to apologize to HTC and to Bum (if he still read the boards) for adding to it.

Bronk
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 12:21:31 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Viper9th

• Zinc Member
My First Kill
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 12:06:27 PM »
Hopefully the guy comes back. Now, pick up your rifles, next weekend lets go hunt down Revor in real life :D

Offline LTARokit

• Copper Member
My First Kill
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 12:20:32 PM »
Amazing how contagious the paranoia plague can be :noid

Offline 68Ripper

• Nickel Member
My First Kill
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 12:46:52 PM »
I am really confused here, was Revor banned from AH or just the Bulletin Boards? because I see Revor in the Main arena chatting on 200. Or was he even banned from anything? :confused:
Ironic
Fistful of Aces

I had a psychic girlfriend once, but she left me before we met

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive....  so, I took her to a gas station

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
My First Kill
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2006, 01:13:20 PM »
I thought Revor=Reynolds...

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
My First Kill
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2006, 01:34:03 PM »
Bugger....

I feel pretty bad for bum, the situation conspired agenst him....

First There was Revor pretending to be Noobs

Second It seamed pretty iffy when he said he got a kill in the TA

Third There were reports of Revor saying he was Bum in the MA

He must feel pretty pissed about the whole AH experience....

Its amazing how easy it is for the mob mentality to hang the wrong man eh?

I think in future we need to have faith in Skuzzy's Judgement and rather than attack any knew noobs who we THINK are trolls....

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
My First Kill
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2006, 01:37:01 PM »
Oh Yeah... Like Bronk Said

I'd like to apologize to HTC and to Bum (if he still read the boards) for adding to it.

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
My First Kill
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2006, 02:23:23 PM »
This has got to be the most appalling thread I've seen on the board since I've been here. :mad:

Even after Skuzzy confirmed that this was not Revor in another thread, people still had to ride that wagon. And CM/AvA Staff joined in on top of it!

I'll say this much. If you ever suspect something, send a note to Skuzzy. Don't post it in public. If there is something wrong you would be surprised how quickly the matter is taken care of.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:31:30 PM by NHawk »
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
My First Kill
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »
Originally posted by NHawk

I'll say this much. If you ever suspect something, send a note to Skuzzy. Don't post it in public. If there is something wrong you would be surprised how quickly the matter is taken care of.

that sounds REALLY boring, though.  :D
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
My First Kill
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 04:08:39 PM »
This has got to be the most appalling thread I've seen on the board since I've been here. :mad:

Even after Skuzzy confirmed that this was not Revor in another thread, people still had to ride that wagon. And CM/AvA Staff joined in on top of it!

Some of us are still not convinced it's not Revor using his friends IP address when he was in Florida a few days ago! :noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
My First Kill
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 04:24:39 PM »

Most appalling thread? Being a bit of a drama queen arent we? Its unfortunate for sure and Im sorry if I had a part in running off a new player. But it wasnt a malicious act on my part what so ever. The atmosphere of the whole thing wasnt of Buminaboxs making and he caught a bunch of needless crap for it. For my part in that I apologize to him and Skuzzy. If you read up further in that post before I mistook him for handsomehunk, you can see I wasnt just out looking to pigpile on some one. People are tired of thinking they are trying to help out new people only to find out its some shades looking for attention. This is the result. Fair or not.

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
My First Kill
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2006, 08:59:44 AM »
Colateral damage has just occured. How unfortunate. So everyone learned a lesson I guess. Bum my appologies sir. :mad:

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
My First Kill
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2006, 09:20:56 AM »
Yeah its a bit like getting the Sailor-P award in FSO.....