Author Topic: P51 - My Savior!  (Read 463 times)

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
P51 - My Savior!
« on: May 11, 2000, 08:40:00 PM »
Over the last two weeks, I have been having more and more problems with great teamwork.  Specifically, the -MOL- and JG2 have been working me over in the Niki with some of the best winging I think I have ever seen.

Well figuring if I cant beat em, run from em, I pull out the P51 from the old closet. After some reinstruction via Wardog and Hangtime, I had MAJOR improvements over the night.  For some ungodly reason, my hit pctg went up almost an entire .01.  

Thank you guys and you pain in the butt MOL and JG2...look for the P51 running away from yas...thats me  

-Ding

[This message has been edited by Dingy (edited 05-11-2000).]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
P51 - My Savior!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2000, 11:46:00 PM »
Uh oh, guess that means more "P-51 HI!" calls for me.

They're always high. Always. Then again, for a 190 driver, anything above 15k is high ;D

------------------
StSanta
II/JG2

[This message has been edited by StSanta (edited 05-11-2000).]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
P51 - My Savior!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2000, 12:52:00 AM »
Dunno about the squirmy twirlly twisty damn low 190's. Gawdamned things.. How much do I hate 190's.. lemme count the ways.

Yah can't B&Z a fast wize 190.. when yah squirt over the top; the bastid hauls up and gives yah a kannonen enema.

Yah can't B&Z a slow wize 190.. they do one of them 'horrido' snap rolls and vanish below yah.

Yah can't HO a 190... (shudder)

The only thing yah can do is climb up over his ass; fall on him like a ton of bricks and whip up on him with yer E till yah get him saddled up. Once yer hooked up then yah gotta slow down at tad; and pull in behind the bum. Then it's hang on ta yer socks 'cause he's gonna dive fer the deck. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 10k gone in 5 seconds.

Once he gets to the weeds, you gotta back off a hair and watch 'em dance. I think it's a german ritual of some kind; entirely obligitory. Pony pins 190 on the deck; 190 must twirl and dance for the pony. Pony follows along; dancing slower. Weird stuff, I know; but what the hell.

Eventually, once this state of affairs is no longer entertaining, the music in the 190 drivers head stops or he just gets tired, well; then yah get to close to point blank range and gun the damn thing outta the sky.

But by then yah got another fargin 190 twirlin down on yer butt. "Horrido!"

Gawd I hate 190's.  

Hang

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
P51 - My Savior!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2000, 01:02:00 AM »
then ya get a 190 with 5% fuel and a couple mg bbs left and it out turns ya like you were sitting still and HO's you when you sit there at 200mph stops your right engine w bbs then lazily comes around while you wallow around at 150mph on one engine in your 14,000 lb p38 brick    

but man you get on their tail and they put that damn music in their little heads and start singing the "Horrido Techno Remix Greatest Hits Vol. 3" and start popping all over your screen like a gnat. major headache.

[This message has been edited by Citabria (edited 05-12-2000).]
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
P51 - My Savior!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2000, 05:45:00 AM »
Im not gonna say it!!!

Rude Out!  

[This message has been edited by Rude (edited 05-12-2000).]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
P51 - My Savior!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2000, 08:56:00 AM »
Them damned Hogs are worst though; almost as good roll rate, better climb rate, more nimble, better cannons (in the case of the C) and once you dive on 'um they roll and pull and suddenly you're lower than them with um on your 6.

Unless your name is udie, sifter or Hristos.

------------------
StSanta
II/JG2

[This message has been edited by StSanta (edited 05-12-2000).]