Author Topic: Carrier Deck  (Read 515 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Carrier Deck
« on: August 06, 2006, 04:39:25 PM »
The CV deck is still got a hole in it and planes taking off or landing can sometimes still fall through the landing deck.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Carrier Deck
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 05:44:28 PM »
If they could get a film of it, they could probably fix it. The film captures not just images, but everything that is taking place in the game engine.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Carrier Deck
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 05:26:29 PM »
I dont even think the film shows cvs does it?

<-----------666 posts:t :t :t
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Carrier Deck
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 10:43:29 PM »
No, but it records everything that is happening in the game; raw data.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Carrier Deck
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 11:17:18 PM »
The problem is most guys only film action not landings or takeoffs.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline sonicboom970

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.microsoft.com
Carrier Deck
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 11:33:42 AM »
the only time ive taken a fall through the carrier and  was when i was on offline and i was kinda bored my network was down so i tried to get a Lancaster III C-47 and a B24 off the deckof  the carrier and the lanc hit the tower of the carrier and tore the wing off i hooked into the tower and fell down ...
i think it involves were u land on the deck and if its too close to the tower

and thats right i guess it is raw data because you can change views to Non recorded ones

ill try to record it next time:D