Author Topic: 9-11 cover up  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2006, 01:24:44 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
It's the ludicrous aspect of conspiracy theories: They don't really need to prove anything. They just make a statement and insist that someone needs to prove them wrong.

Exactly Mini, he dodged this "tidbit" when asked by me earlier.   I'm through with him.   He probably belongs to that "community" near Mt. Shasta that think UFO's are based out of it.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
9-11 cover up
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2006, 01:32:33 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 05:51:57 PM by MP4 »
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2006, 01:59:31 PM »
Wasn't supposed to look like the same thing,

Riiiight. As Mini-D said, it takes time to wire a building for demolition. In the case of the WTC it would literally take weeks and weeks to finish running all the wires and setting the charges, during which time NO ONE noticed anything?

I watched a building get demolished here in the Denver Metro area on tv. IIRC it took over a week to set up that 10 story building for demolition. When they did demolish it, it basically imploded on itself and the rubble fell into a pile. I have watched several buildings being demolished. It is actually pretty cool how they can make a building collapse with explosives. Every building I have watched being demolished intentionally has collapsed in the same manner, an implosion. That is NOT what happened with the WTC. There was NO implosion, the buildings collapsed from the top down. That is indicative of a structural failure, not demolitions.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2006, 02:00:28 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
A. There aren't but a few companies around capable of doing controlled demolition of the type needed to bring those buildings down.

B. It takes weeks, if not a month or more, to do all the work necessary to make it happen.

C. It takes tons of explosives, miles of wiring, and all sorts of equipment, including torches, drills, saws, and jack hammers to get the job done.

D. There were THOUSANDS of employees and dozens of companies in those buildings every day of the week.

E. There were even more visitors to those buildings on a daily basis.

F. Surely someone here, like Toad, can tell us how many people are involved in the airlines with two aircraft that crashed into the buildings, but surely it numbers in the hundreds at least.

So, you conspiracy nuts are going to tell us that somewhere around THIRTY THOUSAND or more people involved in this conspiracy to bring down these three buildings with two airliners and controlled demolition?

Now remember, that means you're going either get 100% participation by EVERYONE or you're going to KILL a bunch of them.

Don't forget, NONE of these people involved can ever develop a conscience, never change their mind, never get drunk and talk, never go under an anesthetic, and must remain silent forever. Further, there can be no paper trail or anything else for the rabid media to get their claws in.

Or are you going to tell us that all of that equipment, and all of that work, went on while all of those people were completely oblivious to it, for an extended period of time?

Either way, one thing is certain. Idiocy and paranoia are rampant in places. And the relatively sane and intelligent know where it is.

Captain, please stop muddling up their theories with facts and common sense. It makes them very uncomfortable.