Author Topic: Free energy?  (Read 749 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Free energy?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 12:44:16 AM »
Maybe they found out how to generate energy from bullsh... Now THAT would be awesome form of energy. :D
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
Free energy?
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 12:49:54 AM »
Originally posted by Angus
Smells like a hoax if you ask me.
Let's wait and see....

Angus.. it cant be hoax, there can be free energy, you should know. You have almost free energy in your country...  :D
I am a spy!

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Free energy?
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 12:55:22 AM »
Everyone repeat after me:

TANSTAAFL.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Free energy?
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 01:48:48 AM »
THIS is about as close as you will get to free energy.
Greg Wortham, executive director of the West Texas Wind Energy Consortium, fires up a PowerPoint presentation and throws some hard numbers at the group. By the end of this year, he tells them, Nolan County alone will nearly lead the nation in wind energy production. It'll be second only to the entire state of Texas.

Texas leads the Western Hemisphere in wind energy production, generating enough to power nearly 600,000 homes. This summer, the state surpassed California to become the largest producer of wind energy in the nation.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Samiam

• Nickel Member
Free energy?
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 02:44:24 PM »
Originally posted by lukster

However they spent $100,000USD on the full page ad in "The Economist" which seems like a lot to spend without doing some preliminary testing on your own.

Actually, they say they took out an add in "The Economist". According to wikipedia, no one has seen the ad other than the .pdf on the web site.

Texas leads the Western Hemisphere in wind energy production, generating enough to power nearly 600,000 homes. This summer, the state surpassed California to become the largest producer of wind energy in the nation.

Wind energy is doomed. It kills too many birds for the environmentalists, and the lawyers will tie-up the courts with "wind-rights" disputes for the next 50 years.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Free energy?
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 05:57:36 PM »
Originally posted by Samiam
Wind energy is doomed. It kills too many birds for the environmentalists, and the lawyers will tie-up the courts with "wind-rights" disputes for the next 50 years.

Drive through Tehachapi sometime. ;)

sand

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Free energy?
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 06:10:48 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
i believed it until i saw that the company is based in ireland.

Their doing it all wrong.

Put all the drunk irish on treadmills and hang a bottle of whiskey in front of them. They'll run to that like flies on a ****

Energy problem solved

is tu*r*d a bad word now? it got "edited"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Free energy?
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 06:28:15 PM »
and the lawyers will tie-up the courts with "wind-rights" disputes for the next 50 years.

What could they possibly dispute? I dont get it.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
Free energy?
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 06:35:05 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
What could they possibly dispute? I dont get it.

Who could blow the most hot air likely

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Free energy?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »
Originally posted by Samiam

Christ, windows kill too many birds for the environmentalists.  No body cares what the environmentalists think.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"