Author Topic: Scaling  (Read 334 times)

Offline Mulligan

• Copper Member
Scaling
« on: August 21, 2006, 11:08:29 PM »
I'm having a problem with scaling my joystick (complete ch usb setup)  I choose advance from the box,,,,,enable scaling,,,,scale it then hit ok.  It does not seem to save it, however, when I return to check it , the stick has returned to the default status.  I tried different ways using modify for example to no avail....what am I missing???

Admiral Mulligan

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Scaling
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
You are selecting the correct axis correct? Just hitting advanced brings up a scale but you have to select a specific axis on the right to adjust it.
If you're doing that and still not being saved then maybe the file where that info is stored is set to read only in it's properties.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Clutz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Scaling
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 01:29:08 AM »
First thing I did when I got CH setup a month ago was delete the Ch software I installed and let windows do that job. (I guess actually that would be the second thing I did). Remeber sometimes less is more. Or as I have heard KISS it. (Keep it simple stupid). Then after I deleted it all I just plugged them in and it all worked fine if I remember correctly. I may have had to tweek here and there. Then I ditched my Ch fighter stick and went back to the mouse. Mouse is better. PM if you need to and I will send you some pics for setup of the Throttle. There are a lot of buttons on that piece. I'll send u the fighter stick set up too if you want it. Rudders rock, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 01:48:22 AM by Clutz »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Scaling
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 07:05:38 AM »
Mulligan, you have to select an axis in the panel to the right of the scaling panel.  The advanced panel will show which axis you are working with at the top.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Clutz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Scaling
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 09:06:35 AM »

Offline Mulligan

• Copper Member
scaling
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 03:07:00 AM »
All set,,,,I was not selecting an axis !   Thx for all the replies!

Admiral Mulligan:aok