Author Topic: Even the sides  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Even the sides
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »
Same can be said of the Bishops and Knights. Timid flying isn't just limited to one country...you of all people should know this.

you just got to always say somethin huh? do you feel better now?just like TC and the rest , always judgin a book by it's cover.

I fly into 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 on 1's all the time.i don't hover over a base where the fight is going on in a P-38-L full flaps lookin for a cherry to pick.Everytime i meet you in the sky in the MA you always disengage and go lookin for the cherry's to pick.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Even the sides
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 05:01:50 PM »
lmao timid boy...we both fly on the same side and I fly the J not the L.  Care to make up anymore stories?  Like how good you are? lol

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Even the sides
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 05:04:36 PM »
lmao timid boy...we both fly on the same side and I fly the J not the L. Care to make up anymore stories? Like how good you are? lol

you just keep making stuff up your so good at it.come on i know you can do better than that.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Even the sides
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »
Every team has their turn in the barrel. A team runs under manned a while...then people switch, and suddenly someone else is undermanned. What amazes me is in a game where the side placement is so relaxed, that most night all 3 teams are within 20 or so pilots from eachother. Ya you have your odd nights where one side really shows up and its 210 to 180 to 140 but they are rare.

~AoM~

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Even the sides
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 05:57:45 PM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
you just got to always say somethin huh? do you feel better now?just like TC and the rest , always judgin a book by it's cover.

I fly into 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 on 1's all the time.i don't hover over a base where the fight is going on in a P-38-L full flaps lookin for a cherry to pick.Everytime i meet you in the sky in the MA you always disengage and go lookin for the cherry's to pick.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
OMG you need help.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Even the sides
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 06:24:37 PM »
Umm...

nevermind.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Even the sides
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 06:30:23 PM »
Go away AutoDork/Sweet2th/Revor wannabe.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Even the sides
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 11:34:46 PM »
come on,

you gurls can do better than that, more personal attacks , show me your UBER NErdly hating skillz, come on now  don't hold anything back.

when your done i will still b here not effected by your weak attempts to insult.

1020!

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Even the sides
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 04:14:44 AM »
This place is like a soap opera. I fly Rook. Always have. There are so many times where I see ALL sides, running, hoarding, vulching,picking, so on so forth. All I want to say is..... waaa!
                                                      Play, quit crying, have fun, or just quit.

;)   Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID