Author Topic: What happend to my Bar???  (Read 617 times)

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
What happend to my Bar???
« on: September 14, 2006, 04:31:39 AM »
I used to go to this Bar, It was a nice place most of the people were cool and I always seemed to have a good time. But Today I found out that the owner of that Bar decided that he had to many people and he had to open up 3 new bars and limit the amount of people that can attend each one. Boy, did that brake-up the "team". Now the bar Buddy's that I used to hang with have gotten spread out over all 4 Bars and it is just not the same as it used to be. Sure I can still see some of my buds, but If I want to turn around and give Kermit some Sh**....... Oops, can't do that, he's in the other bar now. There was a lot of commrodery that has ended now, and that is sad.

I know, I know, it had to be done. The old Bar was to crowded and people were complaining they couldn't catch a break in those "slow" planes. Of course the "good" pilots never complained about facing the fast planes with slower ones. They just got better and shot down the fast planes anyway. :) Besides no one made them fly the slow planes.

Yeah, we will "make new friends" and it will all be good in a couple of months, But it will never be the same.:(  Some of you will say "good, about time" I guess my response would be, If you didn't like the place, the way it was,  then why did you go?

I didn't fly AH because of the plane sets, I flew it because I liked the people that I got to fly with, and I am not talking about just squad mates. I can still fly with some of them, I just can't fly with all of them at the same time.:(
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline RedDg

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:47:12 AM »
Sounds like you went to the "Blue Oyster" bar :O

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:51:55 AM »
Da DAAA.. da da da!

~AoM~

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 09:17:35 AM »
I've never been in a bar where you could fly airplanes before.  Sounds pretty cool!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 09:27:19 AM »
Depends how drunk you are
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 09:54:49 AM »
Maybe you guys were pissing off his other customers.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline BugsBunny

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: What happend to my Bar???
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »
Originally posted by SLED
I used to go to this Bar, It was a nice place most of the people were cool and I always seemed to have a good time. But Today I found out that the owner of that Bar decided that he had to many people and he had to open up 3 new bars and limit the amount of people that can attend each one. Boy, did that brake-up the "team". Now the bar Buddy's that I used to hang with have gotten spread out over all 4 Bars and it is just not the same as it used to be. Sure I can still see some of my buds, but If I want to turn around and give Kermit some Sh**....... Oops, can't do that, he's in the other bar now. There was a lot of commrodery that has ended now, and that is sad.

I know, I know, it had to be done. The old Bar was to crowded and people were complaining they couldn't catch a break in those "slow" planes. Of course the "good" pilots never complained about facing the fast planes with slower ones. They just got better and shot down the fast planes anyway. :) Besides no one made them fly the slow planes.

Yeah, we will "make new friends" and it will all be good in a couple of months, But it will never be the same.:(  Some of you will say "good, about time" I guess my response would be, If you didn't like the place, the way it was,  then why did you go?

I didn't fly AH because of the plane sets, I flew it because I liked the people that I got to fly with, and I am not talking about just squad mates. I can still fly with some of them, I just can't fly with all of them at the same time.:(

And then, he limited the selectin of drinks in the bars.  So now if youwere there with a friend but wanted something other than a beer, you have to leave your friend and go to the other bar or drink beer all night.  But hey, if you knew whats good for you, you would not be in that bar.  Only the bartender knows aht you should drink and at what bar.  Youa re just an idiot.  Now, thank the bartender properly by making sure his bars dont have enough people to stay open.  Then, they will be consolidated back to one bar again :lol

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 11:25:56 AM »
Originally posted by RedDg
Sounds like you went to the "Blue Oyster" bar :O

I don't know what a "Blue Oyster" Bar is, but it sounds like you do.
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 11:36:17 AM »
i stopped in to the old time bar (early war) last night, it was very crowded and a big fight broke out, but the lala gang, niki gang and the uber spitty gang were not there, not even that big bad german called 262, so we had a real good fight, i shot down a a5 before someone hit me over the head with a chair (i think), a great time was had by all.
44MAG

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:10 PM »
We already have a thread on this topic, please use it.

HiTech