Author Topic: Afghanistan & NATO  (Read 801 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 11:44:50 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:02:16 PM by MP3 »
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Bhodi - Frogs in Afghanistan
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 11:45:41 AM »
About the same as Germany, I think.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 11:52:50 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:09:01 PM by MP3 »

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 11:57:46 AM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:11:22 PM by MP3 »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 12:00:05 PM »
randomly useless frothing post of bile here
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 12:05:49 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
Coming from a country that tucked it's tail and ran from the attacks of a terrorist, I consider your down talk to me to be a compliment....  Keep in mind that you reap what you sow.....

Heh in historical terms, that's like the fresh recruit questioning the guts of  the most scar ridden veteran... We might be old and waning... but we do actually know a couple of things about war and terrorism. I'll take it as that.

You reap what you sow... classy, I would say that to you, but it would again be a miserable thing to say to the rest of your countrymen.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 12:12:32 PM »
Originally posted by takeda
Heh in historical terms, that's like the fresh recruit questioning the guts of  the most scar ridden veteran... We might be old and waning... but we do actually know a couple of things about war and terrorism. I'll take it as that.

You reap what you sow... classy, I would say that to you, but it would again be a miserable thing to say to the rest of your countrymen.

Historically those that have cowed down to invaders and terrorists have been over run, and their ways of life and cultures destroyed.....

As for reaping what you sow.  We can thank 8 years of idiocy provided by Clinton to allow Bin Laden the chance to plan and carry out the attacks against this country.  We reaped what we planted with Clinton, now, we have a president that is smart enough to take the war to the terrorists instead of letting them fight it here.

I hope to God that Spain does not receive another terrorist attack, but I fear that all you have done is shown the terrorists that whenever Spain does something you do not like, attack them, and they will cow down....

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 12:24:04 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
Historically those that have cowed down to invaders and terrorists have been over run, and their ways of life and cultures destroyed.....

As for reaping what you sow.  We can thank 8 years of idiocy provided by Clinton to allow Bin Laden the chance to plan and carry out the attacks against this country.  We reaped what we planted with Clinton, now, we have a president that is smart enough to take the war to the terrorists instead of letting them fight it here.

I hope to God that Spain does not receive another terrorist attack, but I fear that all you have done is shown the terrorists that whenever Spain does something you do not like, attack them, and they will cow down....

We didn't cow down. Every one of the attackers is now either dead or in prison, can you say the same about friggin' OBL? The fact is that the troops that should be in South 'Stan are in Golly-gee Euphrates and you need someone to bail you out because you didn't keep your eyes on the ball.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 12:33:35 PM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:12:56 PM by MP3 »

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 12:43:23 PM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:13:29 PM by MP3 »

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 12:49:15 PM »
And I think you're one who is burying his head in the sand....

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 12:50:32 PM »
The terrorists are getting their arses kicked hard core.

Getting their arses kicked? I'm sure they are - but so are a whole bunch of Iraqi civilians.

And if 'these terrorist nations' are hell bent on harming all those outside of Islam, why is it that the religious group with the highest casualties in Iraq is also Islam?

Something doesn't quite add up in your account of global politics, and no amount of bile and empty posturing disguises it.

Face the truth. Iraq had nothing to do with Al-Queda and everything to do with establishing another base of operations to replace Saudi Arabia. It's a shame that the base has its foundations on the bones of thousands of Iraqi civilians. The US et al took its eye off the ball - Afghanistan and OBL should have been the focus, especially since in the aftermath of 911, global support for attacking Al Queda in Afghanistan was unprecedented.

Instead you pissed it away with your Persian jolly.

And as for lecturing other nationalities on fighting terrorism - take a look at your own past. How many terrorist organisations did the CIA fund in the last 60 years? And suddenly you're Team America?

Don't make me laugh.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 01:07:34 PM »
I'm trying to figure out what a fire base is. From what I can tell from Auntie Beeb, its a forward base manned exclusively to attract the enemas and mow them down, is that right? If so it seems to be working.

Scottish Para's and US Warthogs -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pFOCvm00qI

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 01:14:26 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:15:50 PM by MP3 »

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Afghanistan & NATO
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 01:17:14 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 06:16:23 PM by MP3 »