Author Topic: Krypto: A warriors warrior.  (Read 1398 times)

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Krypto: A warriors warrior.
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 12:53:21 AM »
Originally posted by Kermit de frog
quiet you tool.
Or else I'll have to teach you a lesson in the DA.

lol kerm belive ur teh rust tii these days ;):noid

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 03:47:36 AM »
Originally posted by SkyChimp03
Sorry cant help it krypto is a dweeb...

Bishes about everything and calls you  a noob everytime you shoot him down...

He'll prob ask me to a duel after ive been gone 10 months lol..:lol

krypto is not only probably in the top 3 best 14-18 year old pilots in this game, he is learning how to be mature far past his age.

he would pwn you in a duel chimp, 9 out of 10 times i asure you of that, no bullchit.:noid

lol kerm belive ur teh rust tii these days :noid

kermit will embarass you. :aok

not flaming, just my realistic impression ;)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 03:50:21 AM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Vuokko

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 05:21:57 AM »
Sorry cant help it krypto is a dweeb...

Bishes about everything and calls you  a noob everytime you shoot him down...

Krypto may call you names, even if you are on same side and try to help his bombers.
Lentotaitoahan minulla ei koskaan ole ollut - vaan eipä sitä taida AH'n kaltasissa airquakeissa paljoa tarvitakaan. On toi reaktionopeus ollu aina aika heikko.

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Krypto's Defense
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 06:41:19 AM »
I will defend Krypto on any situation if he is in the right as I fly with him often as well as JrDogg. Both are young and have learned the 'ways' of Aces High and the enviroment that WE as adult's place them in.  As an AK and a former Cactus Air Force member I like to fight with respect for that 'other' guy and have a fun fight.  With the new arena set-up I might talk more smack on 200 but it is to get a dang fight worth going too.  Guy's climb to 20k and wonder why we turn and head back to our base. Well, let's see monkey-boy.... You have 20k, I have 8k..... it is easier for you to come down and play than for you to wait around 10 minutes for me to get you to your thin-aired enviroment.  With fights very thin right now at certain times of the day, most of the days in the Early & Mid arena's, try having some fun for a change.  I have had three great fights' the past three days.  

Wipeass: in his La-5, me in a F4U-1.  I t started with him smoking and running home.  As squaddie and I followed him home.... We proceeded to 'provoke' him to come back, he didn't want the 2v1 with his plane in bad shape.  We turned and started heading home... he came back over 200 for us to come back.  I came back, my squaddie let it stay 1v1 and even let Wipeass know that.  Now, from there it turned into a turn-fight of all turn-fight's!  I think it went for like 5 minutes and it was pulse pounding, no HO's, ram's or the dreaded 'You have collided' message.... in the end I got a few nice shots on him and picked his plane apart.... and then he went down.  What do I get.... wait what's this.....  
Goldelks:  Tiger vs Tiger    Tried running to a base and the whole time we are talking smack to eachother with a slight chuckle in our voice.  Long ranged fights with him smoking me the first time... I just landed and gave him the kill.  I come back and he popped me right in my face... I watched the trace come through my cannon-barrel! :rofl   Third time out he got caught up hitting LVT's and he asked if I was still there... I simple said "NO"  :p   Snuck up into the town and he couldn't get his turrent around fast enough and I popped him... Yeah I extended the truth of me not 'being' there, but he didn't go off on me and call me a cheat or start whining like a baby cause he lost a 'fake' Tiger tank.  No... he gave me a and I respectfully returned it.
Skeezer:   F4U-1 vs F4U-1   Man this was ugly.... for me! I think we met about 4 times and he got me 4 times.  Was flying like crap but we met on even playing fields, talked on 200 making sure the other one was ready and was a blast.  Although I think I made GetMo mad when I chased him from de-acking my field and shot at him. :D   All in all it was fun even though I lost... and I got a Skeezer.....
People in here are not all that bad, just alot of n00bs, and manlyhood flairing with the changes that have happened.

So SkyChimp.... if you've been gone for so long like your post says, how is it you 'know' that Krypto whines and complains?  He is eager to learn this game, and you know what kind of learning curve this game has. Why not offer some help instead of trying to knock him down all the time... ?  Just something for you to think about. :aok

"Win with Pride, Lose with Dignity, Fight with Honor"

Oh, Hi Batfink!!  :p
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 07:59:22 AM »
damn you spotted me, i was just sneaking out the door.... :D
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 10:57:28 AM »
Bat I love that sig!

~AoM~

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »
dont forget the absolute definition of gentlemanly behavior in this game...

999000!!!

u can vulch him (only way to avoid being kiled by his guns) high speed angle shoot him or ho him and he will always give you a big or well done!!! honestly have NEVER seen him lose his cool in MA.

wish i could be more like him!!!:aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline HavocTM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 01:55:13 PM »
Don't forget TaterTot

the tater/999 combo was devastating and gentlemanly

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
      • http://raf315.org
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »
ISP was down for a full day.

Skychimp, Im sorry my friend but you don't help me often just make me frustrated :P

Vuokko, I can only imagine that you are one of the many people I seem to lose a kill to and its very frustrating after a while. Ive seen people pelt away or fight a guy for a bit I go to help and kill him, then they snap at me. Im the same way in a way, but I think I lose more kills to BS then anything else.

Second off, many rooks have seen my BAD side. I have several medical conditions relating to my mental state and anger one of them is well, typical case of anxiety too bad it gets real bad. Im not trying to get sympathy but to make it clear I can be set off easy and day by day I get better at avoiding this. Even my squaddies 1olo and Pug have seen me when I get pissed off, ill go and come right threw them without thinking and stealing there kill.

I was about 7 when I started flying AH, im now 13. The problem with my maturity is Ive spent too much time around people I shouldn't have, people who think they are gansta leet which is where EVERY kid seens to be stuck. You'll go to school, almost every kid says YO waddup, not hey, or hi. Day by day I try my best to be more mature, but it doesn't help when some people SNAP at me, or push my buttons. Its not a game, if this was real life and you did this to me i'd go nuts and attack you or give you a lecture back. Cause I doo get sick of this and lately ive been treying to take a break due to RL issues and flying too much. And im sorry to Fencer for snapping at him during BoB but that did piss me off, and I don't think half of the RAF knew what the hell was going on.

First, Im glad im not the "youngest" subbed AH player anymore.

And second, hopefully more people will see my good side, like stampf, 1olo, pug my spit buddy and so on. I also wish if whomever it was that said something among the lines of "brass balls" about a few days ago when I "tried" to clear you with HMK1. That you could mention your name here or in a PM

Edited comment to bat. And added, im only 13 lol.

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2006, 05:24:18 PM »
*Points at 190 in squad to Pug*

Krypto: He's mine :D

Pug: rgr

*Krypto breaks and kills the 190 in a few manuvers at high speed*

Krypto: He's dead

Pug: Good kill

*Krypto and Pug watch flaming 190 fall from the sky whilst on fire*

Krypto: He was tuff, absorbed another 10 cannon arounds

Pug: They always do :P

*SYSTEM: You have shot down Stampf #7*

Krypto: It was stampf

SYSTEM: Krypto: Stampf
SYSTEM: Stampf: Krypto

Not how it went but a mini comic, he was in a 262  :P Great pilot I enjoy having fun 1v1 fights with him

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2006, 05:33:17 PM »
Because Krypto old name is Viper215 and his friend now plays on viper215 and i remember pwning him back in my day ;)

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 05:36:17 PM »
Skychimp what world are you on my "friend" I was NEVER a BOP or Viper215... My friend NEVER played on Viper215. Get you facts straight please. BEFORE you go around accusing people.

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »
Originally posted by Krypto
Skychimp what world are you on my "friend" I was NEVER a BOP or Viper215... My friend NEVER played on Viper215. Get you facts straight please. BEFORE you go around accusing people.

Originally posted by B@tfinkV
krypto is not only probably in the top 3 best 14-18 year old pilots in this game, he is learning how to be mature far past his age.

he would pwn you in a duel chimp, 9 out of 10 times i asure you of that, no bullchit.:noid

kermit will embarass you. :aok

not flaming, just my realistic impression ;)
\

And i remember killing him multi times in spit vs spit and pony vs tiff.. so bat check your info..

Well first day i was back you said skychump.. i said who are you?

you said you know me as viper.. hmm i dont remember any more vipers.. i have it on film somewhere..

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 05:40:18 PM »
DIFFERENT viper. H2H Name viper not viper215.

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »
Originally posted by Krypto
DIFFERENT viper. H2H Name viper not viper215.

Well im sorry for the post above :D  lol.. im sorry really thought you were viper215...