Author Topic: The Amazing Levitating RedTop  (Read 1310 times)

storch

The Amazing Levitating RedTop
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 09:24:46 PM »
aww heck don't say that.  these guys are easily the best cartoon pile-its ever.  just ask them.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 09:38:41 PM »
I fart in your general direction.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline used2bz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 10:21:20 PM »
Your mother smells of elderberry wine. LOL

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 11:08:48 PM »
posSible
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Niros

• Copper Member
      • http://www.youtube.com/user/NirosAH2?
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 01:36:03 AM »
I've heard that this game is hard to be cracked and as long as are no cheats during the game , my opinion is that everyone is free to use any weapon that the game provides.
If between 2 opposite squads the situation becomes tense (in an way or an other) there could be a solve: The Challenge. I've met this situation in Call of Duty. But please , stop involving relatives in here.

Concerning the movie .... i love the soundtrack :aok
+Sorin+
My YouTube movies:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NirosAH2

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 01:51:50 AM »
Simaril's mother was a hampster, and his father smelled of elder berries.

Sorry, had to correct the Python remarks. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time. Phbbbbbt.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 02:00:15 AM »
Originally posted by storch
allow me to point out that it was biggles who brought up my internet persona.  when you play with fire storch make your panties glow.

:D

well, read it again, it was a joke, just poking fun ;)

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 05:34:05 AM »
I think its time for me to add my bit. Im probarbly throwing Gas onto the fire, but its worth a shot. CALM DOWN! ALL OF YOU WHO ARE ARGUING

Its a game, this film was a bit of fun. Now shouldnt we start to act like adults (Ok, some of us arent actually adults yet). Take the film as its meant to be. Not an insult at Storch or Anyone else, but a bit of fun. Is anyone else seeing the funny side of a line up for a Web photo, then the CO's plane floats off?!!:O  Personally I think its halarious! Now, enjoy the film, and lets quit bickering
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
      • http://flyingknights.csmsites.com
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2006, 06:09:50 AM »
lol. I think its funny! "Members of the covenant gather around, so as to provide spirit force. They chant and chant and suddenly..."

lol

I love levatations. Ive had a friend in a Ta-152 levitate 15k into the air and then disco.

storch

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2006, 06:43:56 AM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
well, read it again, it was a joke, just poking fun ;)

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
      • http://flyingknights.csmsites.com
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2006, 07:08:33 AM »
Storch, how is YOUR personal life? (Not a flame, I actually care.) Is it just me or are you unusually testy lately? I am very concerned, you used to be (to me at least) a very respected member of the comunity, but I have seen you rant over the 200, and now this, a lot over the last few weeks. Why the sudden change? Are you having hardhsips in your personal life? (Again, not a falm, or flamebait, I really do care.) And I agree with batfink, knowing your online friend is having hardhsips in real life definately effects the way you treat him. For example, my squaddie, Demon, hasnt been acting or sounding himself lately, and I instinctively started looking out for, making sure he is okay, hell, being his mama even though he is older than me! And guppy, I had no idea. I am so sorry for your loss.

storch

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2006, 07:49:12 AM »
reynolds my behavior online and on this or other boards is if anything consistent.  thankyou for your touching concern.  if I ever become nicer then by all means call 911 for something will indeed be amiss.  that or I have started flying woobiefires after bashing in all of my teeth.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2006, 07:58:09 AM »
Storch is all talk anyway, he wouldn't last 20 seconds in a duel with a good stick!  But then again he doesn't DA.........wait I did see him in the DA a week or so ago.  Maybe he just doesn't DA folks he knows will wipe the floor with his skilless arse!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"