Author Topic: Another day  (Read 349 times)

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
      • http://raf315.org
Another day
« on: October 05, 2006, 04:08:06 PM »
Day # 1395682467983570985

I coem home from a long walk from school, after my final detention from a fight 2 weeks ago. Miserable and tired I get on AH and fly around, after killing a few, and dying twice. I come across a zeke trying to run from me. As I get within 6k he turns to HO me. Of the few times I think and do this, I decided to HO the zeke in my spit, once at 800, I opened up at 20 round of 20mm cannon burst, and wait. Seconds later at 600 the zeke lights up, catch's fire and what appears to be a aileron and the wing flying off, as the zeke blows up, I tilt my eyes slightly to confirm what I see. Hitech, wait. The game server was down and the website a moment ago, so he got on to make sure the games ok? Hmmm must be.

Another day in the world of AH and RL :(

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Another day
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 04:22:14 PM »
he said on 200 that he was testing the combat tour AI :)

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Another day
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 04:23:23 PM »
Why not jsut fight the zeke?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Another day
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 04:54:34 PM »
Reminds me of my most fun moment way back when we were still testing AH2
We were running around in GV's doing some tactical tests when we noticed HT upped in a panzer.
i parked on the side of a hill behind what was then brand new BUSHES!!
waited till he drove by.....was a looooong wait to and POW! hehehe for some reason i kept discoing every few minutes after that fro about an hour:huh
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!