Author Topic: lousy fights..  (Read 9240 times)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2006, 11:18:51 AM »
Originally posted by indy007

That's sad you're filled with paranoia and have no trust for your own squadmates to do the right thing. You trust them to cover your 6, but seemingly expect that they would play in a questionable fashion if they're not on your side?

Not offense, like I've always said, whatever floats your boat... but frankly, that lack of trust between squadmates is pretty disturbing. I expect that type of reasoning in competition teams... but this is a game.

Well the paranoia is not there.  My main concern is that if they changed sides and were loyal to the squad, they would relay intelligence information that would give us an unfair advantage.  Sure I trust my squaddies and if I was flying in a different country and observed  something that would comprimise my squads mission, I would naturally want to give them the information.  That is spying in my humble opinion.  We've had it done to us many many times with tag-alongs that switch to our channel and relay our position to their country with PM's.  We don't do it, we don't believe in it.  You have twisted my response to meet your needs and it just isn't the case.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

storch

lousy fights..
« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2006, 11:28:39 AM »
I also don't agree with squaddies killing each other.  we do that in the AvA when we have no choice but I wouldn't do it in the MAs.  furthermore there are rook players which I would feel bad if shot them down because I have played alongside them for so long.  besides there's all those Bops to whack in their teeming glistening slivery sided schools, no need to kill rooks.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2006, 10:00:54 AM »
what's the problem doc?   all you have to do is order em (under pain of expulsion) to not communicate in any way with their squadies when they are not playing for the sacred dildo icon.

When you have to order people around with a crap load of rules you end up with a bunch of crap people.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2006, 10:21:19 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
When you have to order people around with a crap load of rules you end up with a bunch of crap people.

1) Falcnwng never imposed a "crap-load" of rules when I joined over two years ago.

2) The people that joined the BOPs are not "crap-people". Be careful of the context of your statement, as it would be crossing the line into the personal character of those in this squad. You do not (and have chosen not to) know any of us personally, therefore your statement, as it could be interpreted, is not valid.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2006, 10:26:01 AM »
well... never mentioned the bops...  I simply was stateing that docs (if he is a doc)  worry that his people would spy on the other side or vice versa was a pretty dumb excuse given that he allready has a bunch of rules that put his players testicles firmly in his grip.

All he would have to do is threaten em with one more stupid rule.   They obviously would be too timid to object or show any individuality.

lazs

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2006, 10:01:11 AM »
well... never mentioned the bops...  I simply was stateing that docs (if he is a doc)  worry that his people would spy on the other side or vice versa was a pretty dumb excuse given that he allready has a bunch of rules that put his players testicles firmly in his grip.

All he would have to do is threaten em with one more stupid rule.   They obviously would be too timid to object or show any individuality.

lazs

Which "doc" are you referring to?  spit out the hook now cause you just been caught.  Falc is the real doc and I'm the Quack.  the bottom line is that Falc's squad has lasted for about 10 years now and is as strong as it was long long ago in AirWarrior.  Incidently, the rules were all upheld by a majority vote as it was what a bunch of friends decided that we were all comfortable with.  You painting Falconwing as a "dictator" is purely delusion on your part as you paint us all as mindless sheep to continue the hord capture mentality to it's end.  You just can't get it, understand it, or read the mega responses that we have a squad night for two hours one time a week and that all other times we can do as we please with the exception that we don't jump countries.  You are really a pathetic person if our one little rule has bugged you so much and has been dominating your life as to spew so much.  Never before in mankind has so much been spewed over such an ideal by so few.  Actually your childish craving for the "way you want it to be" instead of how it should be is getting pretty boring.  

Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #246 on: October 23, 2006, 11:53:44 AM »
Originally posted by doc1kelley
is as strong as it was long long ago in AirWarrior.  

RR?

- oldman (just curious)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #247 on: October 23, 2006, 11:58:44 AM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
RR?

- oldman (just curious)

Think he said RR4 actually.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #248 on: October 23, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »
doc... yep, meant that you were a quack.  Never liked guys in these online simns who called themselves doc.... for some reason they never turned out to be worth knowing...

I am not upset about your rules but you have to admit that everything I say about em is true.    You simply have no defense so you tell me to get off it.

It is more than a rule tho.. it is a mindset that is pretty sick in my opinion.

Now....  were you guys really a (LOL) "relaxed realism" squad in AW?    please say you were...   It would be perfect.

lazs

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #249 on: October 23, 2006, 03:06:17 PM »
doc... yep, meant that you were a quack.  Never liked guys in these online simns who called themselves doc.... for some reason they never turned out to be worth knowing...

I am not upset about your rules but you have to admit that everything I say about em is true.    You simply have no defense so you tell me to get off it.

It is more than a rule tho.. it is a mindset that is pretty sick in my opinion.

Now....  were you guys really a (LOL) "relaxed realism" squad in AW?    please say you were...   It would be perfect.

lazs
lazs -you Never cease to amaze me!!!--you are truly like a car wreck i can,t turn my eyes from----do you ever re-read the sludge that you post??------absolute entertainment of the worst kind!!------enjoy yourself ----------------your pal boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

storch

lousy fights..
« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2006, 03:19:03 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:22:29 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #251 on: October 23, 2006, 03:35:54 PM »
See Rule #2
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:22:42 PM by Skuzzy »

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

storch

lousy fights..
« Reply #252 on: October 23, 2006, 03:53:13 PM »
See Rule #2, #5, #7
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:23:46 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
lousy fights..
« Reply #253 on: October 23, 2006, 03:53:47 PM »
LMAO - if doc has no defense....

you've got no offense....

and it's a pretty crappy ballgame you're playing..well at least trying to...

I'm still waiting on the Falconwng / Lazs DA event...the printers need to know a week in advance for the tickets.... The quintessential "put up or shut up" event of the season.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 03:57:04 PM by Waffle »

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
lousy fights..
« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2006, 04:47:57 PM »
See Rules #2, #5, #7
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:24:20 PM by Skuzzy »