Author Topic: Engineering the Vulch  (Read 1862 times)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Engineering the Vulch
« on: October 16, 2006, 05:44:27 AM »
When it comes to vulching it's always moaned about and it's always done by all sides.  If your dumb enough to up at a capped field then your probabley dumb enough to moan about being vulched.

I have no problem with the "Vulch, Vulchers and Vulchees" what I have a PROBLEM with is, when certain underhanded tactics are used to create the "Vulch" in the name of "Capture".  

Guys if you wanna vulch the crap outta a field go ahead and vulch the crap outta a field.  Be honest about it.  Go and set it up and call "vulch light on".  DON'T rally support for a capture to hide in the masses with your selected few vulching, cherrying zooming the runways.  Trying to make out your all respectable.  Don't HIJACK a legitimate capture to pad it out.  

Not only are you taking the piss outta the enemy you are taking the piss outta your team players.  I for one take exception to that.  These guys are here to have some fun too you selfish tossers.  :furious.   They (team players) may not be aware of whats going BUT I AM and they are doing their bit.  

For certain guys to take advantage knowing right from wrong is frankly OUT OF ORDER.   If you wanna vulch go and do it.  Don't try and take the piss outta my mates, my squad or me, with your pathetic little schemes.  

THE GIGS UP You wanna vulch... fine go ahead and do it.  Be honourable / honest about your aims!  I may even wing over in a mossey for the laugh.

You wanna HIJACK and foil the captures. Take the piss outta your own team ???????... I'm going to be naming names in the arena and here on the BOARDS

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 05:48:41 AM »
:rofl

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 06:00:09 AM »
:noid
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 06:08:06 AM »
Is dropping a bomb on a Tiger considered a vulch?  :confused: :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 06:21:21 AM »
Wow....where did this rant come from??? Seems to me if your team is intent on taking a base, a few extra people come in to vulch the field will not hinder you in any way, in fact it is a help. It allows your team to kill the town while the vulchers CAP the field.

OR.......

This is just a big whine because people are coming in and taking kills that you think should be your during your "legitimate" base capture.

OR......

You got suckerd into trying to take a town down by yourself while everyone else was vulching and now your mad about it.

Just looks like a big whine to me.:cry
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 06:25:12 AM »
Just another thread saying "play my way or else"

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 06:50:09 AM »
lynx is a hotard anyways.  he's going to throw some silly english insults at me now too.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline VVV

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/waroftheworldsfan
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 07:29:48 AM »
I agree with you totally Lynx. :aok
Now flying as FalconAM.

~~~The Unforgiven~~~

VAW-116 "Sunkings"

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 07:50:25 AM »
Lynx has a point.

If you say your helping capture a field, then capture it. Don't spend all your time over the runway hopeing for a free kill. Get over there & knock that city down, or setup a bar cap partway towards their next field where defenders can fly from.

If you want to vulch, fine, go for it, kill the acks & pass the word.

But if your going to capture, then put your heart in it, and forget the vulch.
Step up into one size bigger shoes, take a look at the bigger picture.

Try being a real team player once & a while, who knows, you may like it.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 08:28:00 AM »
the team!! :lol

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 08:45:37 AM »
I vultched a plane twice yesterday.. was showing a relative of my girlfriend the game and there were no good fights at all... went all the way to the con base and there was nothing but flaks and one or two guys taking off..

The lame field grabbers on my team were trying to vultch but not doing a good job so...  i did it for em... couple of times.  It was simply a case of vultch or kill nothing and watch my "team" whorde vultch.  I logged off tho cause that really was the only "action"

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 08:49:44 AM »
EW can be so boring early UK times, there is no one in the air, they're all trying to take bloody bases in GVs:rolleyes:

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 09:48:52 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Is dropping a bomb on a Tiger considered a vulch?  :confused: :rolleyes:

Only if he just spawned....  :t
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 10:15:16 AM »
Proper English manners require you to text your Vulch victim a hardy !
:rofl

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Engineering the Vulch
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 10:32:55 AM »
Hornet33 allow me to respond in brief...

Wow....where did this rant come from??? Seems to me if your team is intent on taking a base, a few extra people come in to vulch the field will not hinder you in any way, in fact it is a help. It allows your team to kill the town while the vulchers CAP the field.

The above is very true and very welcome.

This is just a big whine because people are coming in and taking kills that you think should be your during your "legitimate" base capture.

I have no problem with folks taking kills vulches or what ever.  Except for the blatant kill steel.  I welcome all help.

You got suckerd into trying to take a town down by yourself while everyone else was vulching and now your mad about it.

Wrong here me old china.  When a "ON GOING" capture is Hijacked with underhand tactics so as the capture is prolonged or indeed FOILED then thats when I take exception.  

Perhaps in my original post I should have stressed the words HIJACKED / FOILED and EXCEPTION.  Perhaps this will clear up your misconceptions or lack of forethought.  Have a good un:cool: