Author Topic: Storch  (Read 4039 times)

Offline MIShill

• Copper Member
Storch
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2006, 06:13:47 PM »
Originally posted by macleod01
I deeply apologise for what I am about to say, but it cant be helped. CAN EVERYBODY JUST LEAVE STORCH TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION!  Like I said, I am sorry for this shout, but so far this thread has turned into a slagging match. Im wanting storch to answer me with a date and a time to duel me! If he is too cowardly even to do that, then he has shown his true colours once and for all and should no longer talk like a big hardman!

Why not PM him rather than posting on a public BB????? You seem to need a reason to insult or embarrass him in front of others. Take a deep breath and consider the importance in your life of dissing someone over a trivial event. Psychotherapy may help with that.

-MI-

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Storch
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »
I did.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

storch

Storch
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2006, 07:37:15 PM »
after posting in here initially he flooded me with PMs.  he then dodged out of another invitation to visit said DA after fifteen minutes of attempting to find a squaddie to gang me in the DA with.  that part is speculation on my part but I suspect it's a fair hunch given that squad's modus operendi.  but the cut the little fellow some slack he's probably a teenager.

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2006, 07:39:30 PM »
Originally posted by MIShill
Take a deep breath and consider the importance in your life of dissing someone over a trivial event. Psychotherapy may help with that.

-MI-

This works for storch just as well.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

storch

Storch
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2006, 07:39:46 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
this little snippet is beautifull in its autobiographical glory. but you seem to believe that part of you is history now. i was unaware of your conversion to 'furballer' storch, but i must say i'm thrilled.  i hope next time i find you in the arenas you show me your new fighting style with gusto.
mixing meth with vicodine is not a good idea BF, go get some sleep.