Author Topic: Kudos to HTC for the changes  (Read 244 times)

Offline TopDollar

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Kudos to HTC for the changes
« on: October 22, 2006, 05:05:55 PM »
I'm really liking this ideal of making early and mid war arenas. Keep up the good work:aok. It gives more of a WWII feeling instead of flying in a arena with every plane available. But the biggest assett of the early and mid war arena is that flying is much more challenging and you have to be more careful with your shots. And if the newcomers start out in the early arena and then decide to make a transition to the late war arena, it would be a lot easier for players to fly other planes. Flying in the early arena reminds kind of reminds me of Airwarrior which is a very good thing. Keep it up.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 05:09:22 PM by TopDollar »

storch

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 05:52:22 PM »
yup it is a great thing, except for the megaskwadtoolshedders, they don't like it much.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 06:04:29 PM »
yeah --having 3 arenas gives us name throwing toolshedders a choice on where to get away from the elite fighters only mentality. god knows we wouldn,t want to ruin THEIR game.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

storch

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 06:07:26 PM »
you see!!! another satisified customer!