Author Topic: How do,,,  (Read 204 times)

Offline te1qut

• Zinc Member
How do,,,
« on: October 25, 2006, 12:15:21 PM »
I posted this question earlyer but I cant find the thread now. Maybe it was deleted because it was a question that may actually have a definite answer  :)

How do I attach pix in here, I read about it, it says something about an attachment button, but where the hack is the button. I dont see it at the bottom of the post thingee deal when Im composing a thread, that I'm composing.
[in the little box at the bottom left of the comp page it says "You may post attachments", but I dont see no stinkn button]

Please attach a pix with the area where I will see the attachment button.

Wezy

Offline 68Dougal

• Copper Member
How do,,,
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »
I think the attachment function is only enabled in the "Custom Sounds and Skins" section.

EDIT: I checked it out and I was right. It's only enabled in the skins forum to help skinners get advice on their skins. The IMG button BlueJ is talking about is for posting images already uploaded to other sites, like photobucket or imageshack.

Here's where you'd see the attach option if it was enabled here:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:23:53 PM by 68Dougal »
68Dougal
347th FG 68th FS
Fear The Reaper No More Fear The Lancers

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
How do,,,
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
When posting look up. ^^^

Its the IMG button.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Re: How do,,,
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:55 PM »
Originally posted by te1qut
I posted this question earlyer but I cant find the thread now. Maybe it was deleted because it was a question that may actually have a definite answer  :)

How do I attach pix in here, I read about it, it says something about an attachment button, but where the hack is the button. I dont see it at the bottom of the post thingee deal when Im composing a thread, that I'm composing.
[in the little box at the bottom left of the comp page it says "You may post attachments", but I dont see no stinkn button]

Please attach a pix with the area where I will see the attachment button.

Wezy

As said in the post above, this function is only enabled in the Custom Sounds and Skins Forum.

If you want to post a file or picture here, you will have to host it externally somewhere on the web, and then insert a hyperlink or link in image tags in your post.

[url][/url]
[img][/img]

There are a few free hosting sites on the web. A lot of people on this board use http://www.picturehangar.com - just create an account there, you can upload pics and small films.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline te1qut

• Zinc Member
Thanks Guys
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »
RGR thanks Guys.
Im still confused,cause I swear Ive seen pix attached in this part of the forums.

Anyway I will try the ideas listed by you guys.
Thanks for your time

Salute
Wezy

P.S.
Unless some one knows otherwise about posting attachments directly in here then I think this is it.