Author Topic: Kill # 0  (Read 608 times)

Offline TexInVa

• Nickel Member
Kill # 0
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 04:38:35 AM »
Originally posted by TexInVa
I'm going to chime in and point out that I just got four kills and I only receieved a kill message on one of them. One was a plane whos' wing I took, so I left it to fall. Someone could have swooped up that kill from me.

Originally posted by Iceman24
HiTech, I have noticed that when there is a huge furball and you kill a plane, or should have killed a plane you don't get any message at all, it only seems to happen when there are massive amounts of players in a certain area... last night i counted 3 different times that I made an enemy go poof and didnt recieve any kinda message at all, and when i landed i got no perkies... happens very rarely but it seems to be getting worse IMO

Bingo. I ended up with a couple of "assists" in last nights furball. Just myself and a bishop or five. I was wondering if maybe someone got pings on those planes earlier and I finished the job later, which gave me the assists instead of the kills.....?

BTW, iceman, I saw you tearing them up last night in that furball over the bishops field. You would probably remember me as "Flacco", if you remember me at all. I was flying the pink spit IX, which used to be distictive enough, until I saw others flying it.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Kill # 0
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 10:53:38 PM »
I used to get them all the time when AH2 first came out, i just thought it was an oddity and kept on flying.
Who are you to wave your finger?