Author Topic: Sux  (Read 716 times)

Offline HawkFive

• Zinc Member
Sux
« on: November 04, 2006, 01:13:12 PM »
About the best way to describe what is going on.Not enough players to populate 1 arena,much less 4.Low numbers make for boring game play.

ENY restrictions force you to fly planes you do not normally fly.Altogether a most boring Saturday so far.

If only a few players on,why not route to 1 arena where there could at least be something to do.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Sux
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 01:16:47 PM »
Originally posted by HawkFive
About the best way to describe what is going on.Not enough players to populate 1 arena,much less 4.Low numbers make for boring game play.

ENY restrictions force you to fly planes you do not normally fly.Altogether a most boring Saturday so far.

If only a few players on,why not route to 1 arena where there could at least be something to do.

Threads like these are
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Sux
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 01:18:12 PM »
Yay!

Hi Karaya.

:D

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Sux
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 01:18:59 PM »
Originally posted by HawkFive

because then you would be ruining the fun of those that DON'T want to fly with you!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Sux
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 01:19:58 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
Yay!

Hi Karaya.

:D

WHO DEY!!!! :)  My new response to these.   Get accustomed to it.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Sux
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 01:20:28 PM »
And yet ANOTHER dissenting opinion flamed for no Golly-geemed good reason other than it's someone who disagrees.

HTC blames community problems on 700-man arenas, but Jesus CHRIST, has he even looked at the garbage going on in the forums?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Sux
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 01:21:14 PM »
Originally posted by Saxman
And yet ANOTHER dissenting opinion flamed for no Golly-geemed good reason other than it's someone who disagrees.

HTC blames community problems on 700-man arenas, but Jesus CHRIST, has he even looked at the garbage going on in the forums?

WE DO NOT NEED A THREAD OPENED EVERY FIVE MINTUES!!!!!!!!!!!   Leave Jesus Christ out of it.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Sux
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 01:23:20 PM »
Get used to it, because people don't use search functions. And that's NO reason to start the "I got what I want, you disagree, so your opinion doesn't matter bull*****" that's taken over the debate.

Maybe they should put a cap on the forums.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Sux
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 01:24:53 PM »
Get used to it, because people don't use search functions. And that's NO reason to start the "I got what I want, you disagree, so your opinion doesn't matter bull*****" that's taken over the debate.

Maybe they should put a cap on the forums.

Sure, stop cussing please and saying the Lord's name in vain.   My opinion has JUST AS much bearing on this than yours does.   Wait, you haven't made one either.   I hate Irony.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Sux
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 01:34:28 PM »
I've made my opinion on the split known. My opinion HERE is that everyone has EVERY right to state THEIR opinion without insulting animations just because they disagree. And don't forget people in SUPPORT of the change have been doing a lot of the same things.

Don't be selective and single out the people who disagree. Flame the supporters who forget about the search button, too.

When people start saying "Good, then so-and-so will leave" because there's some that for whatever reason have lost their enjoyment--and this is happening with players who AREN'T horde-minded--something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the mentality of the community.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 01:39:28 PM by Saxman »

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Sux
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 01:40:37 PM »

What a class post. Congratulations. No more calls please, we have a wINner.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Sux
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 01:48:10 PM »
I've made my opinion on the split known. My opinion HERE is that everyone has EVERY right to state THEIR opinion without insulting animations just because they disagree. And don't forget people in SUPPORT of the change have been doing a lot of the same things.

Don't be selective and single out the people who disagree. Flame the supporters who forget about the search button, too.

When people start saying "Good, then so-and-so will leave" because there's some that for whatever reason have lost their enjoyment--and this is happening with players who AREN'T horde-minded--something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the mentality of the community.

As HiTech and Skuzzy have said MANY TIMES, threads like this are not needed.  Email or call them and leave this out of the BBS.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Sux
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 02:04:56 PM »
karaya OSU gon pwn michigan at the end of teh season :aok

0n a more relivant note hawkfive :cry <-you me-> :cool:

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Sux
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 02:15:13 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
As HiTech and Skuzzy have said MANY TIMES, threads like this are not needed.  Email or call them and leave this out of the BBS.

either that or keep these posts in the relevant threads without starting new ones.

half of the general board is full of irritating whines

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Sux
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 02:57:51 PM »
I believe It is time to start enforcing rule #3.

HiTech