Author Topic: FRAME LOSS DAMIT!  (Read 588 times)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
FRAME LOSS DAMIT!
« on: June 05, 2001, 05:46:00 PM »
 Ever since the last (*&*^ patch my FR is pathatic. It was AT LEAST SERVICEABLE... now its normaly in the bloody teens. THIS IS IN f3 mode. I cant play the darn game this way. And NO it cant be my damn system... it WAS FINE last patch.

xBAT
pissed of and pissed on it seems today.
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline scooby

• Copper Member
FRAME LOSS DAMIT!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2001, 06:40:00 PM »
Your complaining about the teens?? mine are regularily between 7 and 20....i get 1 on the aircraft carrier.....and also anywhere near ships...but this framerate of 7-20 isnt making the game unplayable at all...i'm a great pilot...i can stick on a planes bellybutton forever....so it's obviously not a frame rate problem......

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
FRAME LOSS DAMIT!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2001, 08:10:00 PM »
 No.. I'm complaining that I see a change after the patch. THATS what I'm complaining about. I've heard others say the same.. patch = less FR. And I'm very happy your such a great pilot scooby. That'll reassure me when my screen is hoping all over the place.

xBAT

[This message has been edited by batdog (edited 06-05-2001).]
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
FRAME LOSS DAMIT!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2001, 08:33:00 PM »
 Baaa... excuse my snivel. I'm upgrading my system with the next week so perhaps it'll all pan out.

xBAT

AKDejaVu

Offline scooby

• Copper Member
FRAME LOSS DAMIT!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2001, 09:24:00 AM »
Hey batdog it's nothin against you i just hate it when people complain about things that are still pretty good...like a framerate in the teens or higher...i once heard someone complaining about a frame at 32 or so.....hope to see ya in the skies
Scooby

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
FRAME LOSS DAMIT!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2001, 05:41:00 PM »
This patch 3 was supposed to fix that.  Did it?  ( I think my fps went up some. )