Author Topic: Why I Admire Knights  (Read 1248 times)

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Why I Admire Knights
« on: August 15, 2001, 08:25:00 AM »
I don't. It's a lie. Topic caught the attention of all of those vain people. May they always have a need to pee and may their metal underwear rust shut. Of course, if I become a Knight again, all of what I just said is pure fictional nonsense.

I think they're all cheaters, their SA is way too good. I have proof, too.

CLEARLY this headpiece would SEVERLY limit their SA. Yet they always see me and shoot at me, sometimes downing my plane. See THIS for

HTC I want this fixed or I'm taking my money to WWIIOL, where the grass is green since it's well fertilized with promises and bullsh|t.

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: StSanta ]

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2001, 08:42:00 AM »
Originally posted by StSanta:
CLEARLY this headpiece would SEVERLY limit their SA. Yet they always see me and shoot at me, sometimes downing my plane.

Why knights may want to wear this helmet of the ancient heavy greek >>infantry<< is beyound my understanding   :)

Fariz

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: Fariz ]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2001, 08:50:00 AM »
Heh I looked for one that restricted SA, wasn't interested in where it came from. Was well aware of the origin (read about it on the webpage that sells 'um  :). Found a better one. It's the spirit of the message that's important. Knitpicker.

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: StSanta ]

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 09:43:00 AM »
Why just the other day I had someone tell me that negative G maneuvers were bunk, or something like that.  Strange thing is, my screen never went red.  Hmmmmmm, this would explain a few things.  

It wasn’t good enough that half the rook army was tailing me but when the leader of the pack didn’t get the kill it was because of my Knight antigravity deflection bubble.  All clear to me now.

Santa come back.  I’ve talked to the armory Sargent who has packed your device in cheese cloth.  It’ll take awhile to get all the oil off but its ready and waiting for you!  :D

Zippatuh

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2001, 10:05:00 AM »
Fariz was just trying to point out the obvious StSanta.  You are a dweeb.  You were a dweeb when you were a Knit, you're a dweeb now that you're a Rook (even more so, since you're an ASSassin!), and you'll be a dweeb wherever you end up in the future.  It's simply unavoidable and you should learn to accept it.   :p

SOB
The Mighty Knit (until the start of next tour, or I can't stand it no more...whichever comes first!  :D)
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
Sure, most of us could join a squad that surrounds itself with talent like a king building a moat around his castle with guards to keep from penetrating (not that kind Santa)...but, we are not weak, we don't need to join a talented squad, we enjoy each others company more than we enjoy feeding our egos. nuff said. PSYCHE!

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2001, 02:39:00 PM »
Originally posted by Zippatuh:
Why just the other day I had someone tell me that negative G maneuvers were bunk, or something like that

lol  i remember that exchange. i felt kinda sorry for the guy - he musta been having a bad day to grasp for those straws.

unless you were in a spitfire then he might have had a point since the fuel choke thingy isn't modeled.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2001, 03:58:00 PM »
Great excuse for having a squad of nogood losers rip  ;)

<PTTFFHHH!>

Btw; there's a rumour that something will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. Will be interesting.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2001, 06:21:00 PM »
mrfish,

The "fuel choke thingy" isn't modeled in AH because we haven't got the Spits that it was an issue for.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2001, 06:26:00 PM »
ah cc - thanks karnak. fortunately the 'smoking dirty engined easy to follow 109 thingy' or the 'spontaeously combutsing for no reason 109 engine thingies' aren't modelled either.
 :)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2001, 06:59:00 PM »
I like em cause they're not as ah.. "timid" as the bish.   they are fun to fite.  If we have a choice we fite knits... much more fun.  
lazs

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Why I Admire Knights
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2001, 04:50:00 AM »
Santa's just jealous , 'cause he never found one that could fit on his Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge head  :p

Errrr, wait, I'm rook too now, that's Confuuuusing!
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.