Author Topic: Track IR implementation (NaturalPoint)  (Read 298 times)

Offline aqhawasi

• Zinc Member
Track IR implementation (NaturalPoint)
« on: November 16, 2006, 02:52:53 AM »
Not sure whether this should be posted here, or under Hardware.  Noticed a few of you use TrackIR, which sparked some interest, and so I should be getting one tomorrow by mail.  If you have any tips for fine tuning to AHII, I would be very much appreciate it.
Thanks,

Daniel

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 06:50:04 AM »
Heres a tip.

Hit Search and type in Track IR  TIR etc... and you will find ad nausem posts with regards to implementing TIR.

Balsy

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 12:40:45 PM »
Learn and setup your keys for Track IR

I use F12 to "recenter" the trackir, which you will do a few times a day as well as each time you log into your game.  
I use F9 to enable/disable the trackIR, sometimes you will won't to do this while playing Aces High.  Such as when you are in a gv gunning.  But sometimes I leave it on and this makes gunnery very fun and very difficult.
I remapped my previous F12 key function for range channel to the Scroll Lock key.

Use the default settings and play with it in Aces High.  Then go back to the settings and change the sensitivity and acceleration in the settings.  I did this for about 3 or 4 days until it felt comfortable to me.
Time's fun when you're having flies.