Author Topic: HELP! I am NOT a number !  (Read 547 times)

Tailslide

HELP! I am NOT a number !
« on: August 03, 2000, 12:47:00 AM »

My free 2 weeks for aces high expired and now my handle is NewUXX in the H2H arena again.  How can I set my name? All my friends are showing up as NewUXX too its really confusing.

TS

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2000, 09:07:00 AM »
Hi Tailslide,

Are you still logging on with the same account?

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

Tailslide

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2000, 10:12:00 AM »

I think so.. I uninstalled aces high about four months ago and recently reinstalled it so I'm not sure.  Is there some way to check?

TS

Tailslide

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2000, 10:34:00 AM »

Ok I found my original signup email from October '99 a bit longer than 4 months  

I am using a different user name and password the original ones are no longer valid for some reason?

TS

F14Tomcat

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2000, 12:01:00 AM »
I'm having the same problem too. I signed on a long time ago but never paid attention to the NewU since everyone had it too. Now I notice my friends had personal nicknames. I was wondering how they did it and told me that I am suppose to go click on Online, then Training Arena, then it should ask for New Username. Well, I tried that and it kept telling me to Subscribe because my Free Trail has expired. I've tried reregistering an account 3 times and did what my frined told me, but it still kept giving me the same Subcribe message.

Hitech Creations, PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks
AH Player

Tailslide

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2000, 01:01:00 AM »

Hi, I managed to fix it.  I went to the page on the website that allows you to fill in your email and get your login ID and password again.  For some reason the password was different than the original password I was given. Hope that helps.

TS