Author Topic: need instructor(s)  (Read 316 times)

Offline Apers

• Zinc Member
need instructor(s)
« on: November 19, 2006, 05:56:25 AM »
No matter what plane I fly, and no matter what I do, Other pilots are constantly outrunning, outflying, and outgunning me.

Regardless of plane or tactic, I can never seem to win in a one-on-one fight. It's getting to be ridiculously frustrating. I know it's not the plane that's the problem, but my own inexperience. but nobody will tell me what the other pilots are doing right, or what I'm doing wrong. hence my frustration.

So, I'd like to find somebody who can teach me how to use any or all of the following planes -the ones I seem to be best in- to the fullest.

P40E
LA-7
YAK-9U

I would greatly appreciate all help and advice, and would love it if someone could sort of spar with me in the training arena as that's how I learn best.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
need instructor(s)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 06:06:45 AM »
are you able to go online now Apers? i will go to the training arena now try and meet up with me in next 20 mins or so i will wait.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Apers

• Zinc Member
need instructor(s)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 06:54:43 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
are you able to go online now Apers? i will go to the training arena now try and meet up with me in next 20 mins or so i will wait.

I'm playing right now, actually.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
need instructor(s)
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »
had fun, hope it helped. sorry i couldnt stay any I only had a free hour this orning, hope we can meet up again for some more practice, its always good for the more experienced pilots to hit the TA so you will find most quite happy to spend an hour with you if you ask them online.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Apers

• Zinc Member
need instructor(s)
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »
I learned alot, and It finally convinced me that I need a twisting stick with hat switch and throttle.